Insurgency | ETS | TACTICAL COOP | ALL-UNLOCKED | NL SERVER

Forum rules

In this forum you can discuss other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

Hello ladies & gentlemen
I would like to announce that my insurgency server is back online and yes it took a while before it was back online but there were some things that needed to be tweaked making the play experience more fun and within a short time there will also be a medic plugin (that is say you can play as a medic of course) so I hope to have informed you enough.
for questions / suggestions for or about the server?
message me via Discord or Steam.

With Kind Regards,
| ETS | Cpl_Special3lite
Hey!

I am interested in playing on your server (as far as I am not alone there). Wouldn´t it be perhaps good idea to make it a custom server? I really enjoyed playing with ACR and P90.

Code high, commit sober.
hi there hunter :-)
Accept me on steam and Discord so we discuss abbout the server because i dont know what u mean with custom (i think its already custom)

with kind regards ,
Special3lite
Hey Hunter,

Yes you can join very easily if you get special's steam name and discord and stuff then yea. But it is custom its got a few maps installed, alot more weapons, and 2 combat medic slots and so forth so yea we have had quite some activity here and there so it's good.

Accuser