TC's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4)

Forum rules

In this forum you can find players to play other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

I know this game is more action based than tactical based, but if anybody is on PS4 and looking for the occasional game, tactically played or not...

Feel free to add me on PSN, for info go to this topic: http://www.ets-clan.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=1507 and make sure to reply with your PSN too, so we can come together on Playstation 4 and enjoy a bit of downtime away from SWAT4 sometimes!

=3

Thanks!

Stay Safe Brother!

EDIT

I failed to mention that I have completed the game twice over in the past and recently made a brand new character that I have created on the highest difficulty (Extreme) and would like a partner who also has a character on the same difficulty level to team with so I can survive in the field. running and gunning like most do on this game online is no longer a potential option to take, I am on extreme difficulty meaning it is practically impossible to use this technique now :3
When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)
I have. Bought preorder with all dlc long time ago. Would be nice to play togheter :)
''To fight monsters , you have to sacrifice your humanity.''
Splinter wrote:I have. Bought preorder with all dlc long time ago. Would be nice to play togheter :)
Would be fantastic :) have a good one & look forward to it Splint!

Stay Safe!

When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)