Altis life - True Hostage scenarios

Forum rules

In this forum you can find players to play other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

Hello guys,
as we have a 10 slot ArmA Server running with the Altis life Mod, there is a possibilty to play hostage scenarios in a open battlefield environment
wich gives the hostiles lots of options to hide somewhere and take hostages - as well for the swat to track and attack dem - so that the swat team needs to clear the scenario ..

I am looking for some players they like to be hostiles (or cops) to play a good scenario... cops may be needed if there is no full swat team.
Currently counting on 5 players in swat team,1-2 hostages , and 3-4 hostiles.

The server is open 24 H and youre allways welcome to join and try out some rounds with us on a regular basis,
we could allso plan an extra day for an event, where we do set all that stuff before, the event may take around 3 hours with a briefing on the start for all players,setting up roles and play the mission - hostiles will recieve weapons and maybe some special equipments on demand.

If you guys like to join around - you can access our server via ingame browser by the name : http://www.instinct-tactical-squad.eu - or via ip : 85.14.238.176:2303

Would be great to get some players around - peace! ;)

DefCon5 - aka - 5IX
Jedi apprentice - Sir, they've surrounded us...
Jedi master - ...Good.
This actually sounds interesting and would like to try the hostiles position for a change (or maybe even hostage). :D

I'll have to check my Arma II if I need to update anything and install the mod as well. Just shoot me a message on steam or post here day or two prior to event so that I (and anyone else joining) can prepare. Or give us some date in advance.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Sounds interesting indeed. Just a quick question: isn't this on ArmA 3 instead of ArmA 2? I wanted to check the ITS website but I can't get to it (might be down or just for me?)
I am sorry , i forgot to mention that this is for ARMA 3 - allso u dont need to install anything extra - the mod will be downloaded when u connect to the server.
Yes our HP is currenty offline due to webspace / host change - shld be back around this week ;)

DC
Jedi master - ...Good.
Ah, well whoops. Thought it was Arma II. I'll pass on this one then.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Tested this out with Defcon yesterday. We really don't have to use Altis Life to execute this kind of scenario. The way the police force is going and the way they are getting more and more militarized we are better off just using standard ARMA III and run a scenario for it. Perhaps some of us more experienced ARMA users can whip up a mission quickly. But the thing is these kind of scenarios require perparation, training and what is most important mods as well to achieve that sweet, play style we all want. I have some suggestions but better to gather round and talk about it in voice. -salute-
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Hey guys,
currently i am trying to make the server run and gather some players for.. it doesnt mean that we do hostage scenarios every day.. we need players they like to roleplay a bit - beeing civilian , drug dealers,robbers etc
to make the game running - yes it is currently only a 10 slot server and if its full and peoples playing the slots may be increased to 20 or more.

With the hostage scenarios it meant to play that stuff for fun or some trainings maybe..

DC
Jedi master - ...Good.
One day I'm gonna have to give Island life a try