The team is full
The team is full
EspadaRevolution
xyzzyJolty^
TaskForceneo
ChlarmiKarpee
FirelineWilson
Dertoh45Marksman
This event has ended, it is not possible to join in.
Hey guys,

Are there any people interested in some competitive gameplay?
SWAT team vs Suspect team. No respawns. 5 min time limit. 1 point for kill. 5 points for arrest. Specific team weapons. No equipment restrictions, bring whatever you want. 5 rounds per map.

Everyone's welcome to participate ;)
Need to talk about anything, need help of any kind, want to invite me to play together:
Sign me up
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
hey xyzzy

can we play it like training session ?

i think a lot of us like last training session about this ...

Thank u
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
What time is it? Put me on reserve
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am in , put me in sus team plz .

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
neo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 am
What time is it? Put me on reserve
It's in CEST (Central European Summer Time) I believe or GMT+2 if you prefer it that way. I think the time difference between Taiwan and Central Europe is 6 hours. So it will be exactly the midnight for you (12AM).
TaskForce wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 am
can we play it like training session ?
I'm not familiar with how did the last training session look like. Can you share some information about this matter?
Need to talk about anything, need help of any kind, want to invite me to play together:
I'm in :)

TaskForce wrote: can we play it like training session ?
I don't prefer doing like last session,we waisted a lot of time and it wasn't really fun until the last minutes.
What I prefer instead (and I think the majority does) is Barricaded Suspects without respawn and with a small time limit exactly like Xyzzy said ,the game without respawn forces each team to use a plan to win,not just gun and run like the normal Barricaded Suspects game.
Chlarmi wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:30 am

What I prefer instead (and I think the majority does) is Barricaded Suspects without respawn and with a small time limit exactly like Xyzzy said ,the game without respawn forces each team to use a plan to win,not just gun and run like the normal Barricaded Suspects game.
It will be like just like the real CS:GO! Well... on a poor man's budget that is. :lol:
Ok,a I'm in :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
sure xyzzy ! this topic

like what Captain wrote .. first officers wait for Suspects to wedge the doors and hide somewhere and then officers enter and try to kill suspects ..after this suspects and officers must chnage their team .. and ... + suspects must use NV and no nades till last round

But for now cause what Chlarmi said we can try this mode ( no respawn ) ;)

TaskForce wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:25 pm
first officers wait for Suspects to wedge the doors and hide somewhere and then officers enter and try to kill suspects ..after this suspects and officers must chnage their team
I like this idea actually. We can give suspects up to 1 min to get ready. Then we have 5 min for the actual round. Switching sides sounds like a good idea too. As far as my opinion is concerned, I'd say Accepted

TaskForce wrote:
suspects must use NV and no nades till last round
I don't want to restrict suspects equipment in any way. This is not COOP session, this is competitive mode. Taking NVG and being forced to use only your primary and secondary weapons feel very forced. Rejected
xyzzy wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:30 pm
TaskForce wrote:
first officers wait for Suspects to wedge the doors and hide somewhere and then officers enter and try to kill suspects ..after this suspects and officers must chnage their team
I like this idea actually. We can give suspects up to 1 min to get ready. Then we have 5 min for the actual round. Switching sides sounds like a good idea too. As far as my opinion is concerned, I'd say Accepted

TaskForce wrote:
suspects must use NV and no nades till last round
I don't want to restrict suspects equipment in any way. This is not COOP session, this is competitive mode. Taking NVG and being forced to use only your primary and secondary weapons feel very forced. Rejected
im 100% agree with u xyzzy ;) :)

Xyzzy you do realise you are making this extremely easy for the suspects and almost impossible for the officers? The reason for this is The suspects will know where the officers come from, they can shoot you as sson as you are opening a door, and they can place themselfs in spots where no nades will get them, So the first officer to go trough the door has no chance of survival. On top of this you put a time limit on the officers, so they have to be rushed into running into suspects fire. What are you thinking :D

ofcourse we will give it a try first see how it is, If its to unbalanced we can allways come up with something to balance it out abit :p
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Jolty^ wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 pm
Xyzzy you do realise you are making this extremely easy for the suspects and almost impossible for the officers? The reason for this is The suspects will know where the officers come from, they can shoot you as sson as you are opening a door, and they can place themselfs in spots where no nades will get them, So the first officer to go trough the door has no chance of survival. On top of this you put a time limit on the officers, so they have to be rushed into running into suspects fire. What are you thinking :D

ofcourse we will give it a try first see how it is, If its to unbalanced we can allways come up with something to balance it out abit :p
Not at all, it doesn't have to be rushed at all. It's all about points, so if SWAT team kills one suspect it's at winning position already concerning the current round ^^. Also, just give me optiwand and I dare to argue if it's really that impossible for SWAT team :D

But I agree, we will find the perfect balance after we start playing.
Count me in :)
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141