[BS] Bi-monthly Barricaded Suspects Session - #1

Joining an event

Barricaded Suspects Custom Rules Mode

14 Jul 2017 - 17:00 PM

TS3 IS REQUIRED SO BLOODY GET IT DAMMIT, DONT BE LATE BE ON TIME HIGHLIGHT IF YOU ARE COMING IN LATE. Have Fun and Good Luck.

Officers

Suspects

2 / 6 spots taken
The team is full
WilsonGenuineJellyfish
RevolutionTaskForce
Espada
xyzzy
Chlarmi
Accuser
This event has ended, it is not possible to join in.
We had some COOP action, time for some VS mode ;)

1) Date of the event - undetermined
2) Hour of the event - undetermined
3) Respawns? - undetermined
4) Any custom rules? - undetermined

This time we will try something different. I'm not opening any voting poll here. Please vote in this survey.
Need to talk about anything, need help of any kind, want to invite me to play together:
Want to know when can you expect new events:
good job xyzzy but about the dates .. why too late ? ( actually i added my dates there )
i mean for the last coop session it took only 1:30 hour with 3 maps we need more :) :) ;) ;) ;)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
The survey will be active untill 09.07.2017 18:00 GMT+0.
I will post the results here,
Need to talk about anything, need help of any kind, want to invite me to play together:
Hey guys,

Thanks for participating in the survey. I will now post the results here. I took all votes into consideration and tried to put all votes together, making a compromise out of it.

Date of the event: 14-07-2017
Time: 17:30 GMT+0, so 19:30 for GMT+2 etc. Remember to check your timezone including Summer Time :D
Situation: Every map is a crime scene with suspects on the loose and SWAT entry team getting ready to arrest them (or eliminate them if they are armed and act as a direct threat)
Roles: SWAT Team, Suspect Team, Reserve
  1. SWAT Team - your role as a SWAT officer is to arrest all suspects or neutralise them if necessary. You must act in accordance with RoE, no rambo action, you are the law enforcer. You must act fast though, suspects won't be waiting for you to cuff them...
  2. Suspects - it's a SWAT raid! They are armed better than you. Your only chance is to hide and wait for your chance to flee. Or you can set some trap for the entry team if you feel brave. Be careful though, they will try to arrest you as soon as they see you and think twice if you want to be caught with a gun in your hands...
  3. Reserve - are you interested in this session but you are not sure if you can make it in time? Sign up as a reserve!
Rules:
  • Respawns: No
  • Less-Lethal: 50/50
    1. SWAT Officers: Less-Lethal is allowed but not Full Less-Lethal (LL Primay + Tazer)
    2. Suspects: Only Grenade Launcher
  • Optiwand: No
  • Grenades For Suspects: No
  • Heavy Armor[/b]: votes were 50/50, let's prohibit it for now
  • Lethal Primay Weapon For Suspects: Yes (no restrictions)
  • Pepper Spray: No
Additional custom rules:
  1. Suspects must try hiding instead of roaming around in search of Officers, having one or two suspect patrolling hallways is allowed
  2. Suspects with handcuffs equipped are considered non-threat, suspect holding any gun is considered a threat and can be shot on sight (suspect who already opened fire is considered a threat even if he equipped handcuffs again)
  3. Since SWAT cannot yell for compliance in this mode, they can arrest suspects by punching those with handcuffs equipped (or using LL weapon or any nade to stun them). Suspects cannot arrest SWAT officers but are allowed to "resist arrest" by punching SWAT officers
  4. Suspects can block doors with their bodies but doing so is considered being a threat (suspect blocking doors can be killed with c2 explosion with no penalty)
  5. 10min time limit per map (1min for suspects to get ready). SWAT officers must try their best to act swiftly and fast to bring order to chaos as they have only 10min before all suspects flee from the crime scene. After 10 min round ends and all suspects who are still alive/not arrested become fugitives.
  6. SWAT Team receive one penalty point for every unauthorised kill and each suspect who becomes a fugitive. Penalty points have no purpose apart from informative one
Any of the rules can change in-game should there be any need for that, so I'd like to mention that we can be flexible in this matter. For example, if we feel that suspects are having visible advantage, we will prohibit them from using some weaponry.

My opinion concerning the rules and possible changes to them:
  • They should always stay simple and easy to understand
  • They should allow SWAT Officers to have better equipment than Suspect Team
  • They should have SWAT Officers as the attacking side and Suspect Team as the defending side
  • They shouldn't force Suspects to act in some strange/awkward way
I need a reserve slot :D I don't sure I can stay up late at the day.
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always nice to get back to some BS :)
C'mon Guyssssssssssss :think: :snooty: :snooty: :angry-extinguishflame: :angry-extinguishflame:

i didn t make it in time today too ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
I think I fucked up the timing so Im thinking another 30Mins not sure, I hate this summer time bull crap.
45 mins from now

Hey guys,

I'm terribly sorry for not showing up, I had to stay at work urgently.
I'll try my best so that it won't happen again.

I hope the session was successful and you guys had fun :)

COOP Custom Maps Session will be held in the beginning of August. See you there guys.

Thread *closed*