Ragdoll - Application

Application to Elite Tactical Squad

Name: William
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lazerz_
In-game name: Ragdoll
Nickname I would like to use in ETS: |ETS|RC_Ragdoll

Reason why I want to join you:
Because someone in particular convinced me to reapply (yes, I'm looking at you Hellpatrol), mainly however, I did get hooked up again so I do plan to play SWAT4 for a long while. This clan specifically because of the difficulty and proper teamplay on the server.
Something about myself:
I'm a 20 year old student who graduated from high school this summer. Planning to move from Stockholm to study Game Development in Malmö starting from this autumn.
How long have I played SWAT 4 TSS for?
Combined I'd say 1,5 years (+2 months of demo gameplay, yay)

By sending this Application, I confirm that I have read the rules and I promise to obey them, I am not banned from ETS server or forum and I am currently not in any other SWAT 4 / SWAT 4: TSS clan, neither have I active an active application in any of them.
Hey Ragdoll,

Good to see you reapply mate! Please fix your Steam custom ID as you have provided us with SteamID instead.
There's no need to test your skills so I will grant you Recruit rank tomorrow morning, unless someone does it before me.

Talk to you soon,
xyzzy
Hey there Raggy! :D

Been a long time since we've played together and I'm glad you came back to re-apply, you are great fun. Well played Hellpatrol on convincing (screaming at) him to do it, mad props. :lol: :clap: As for your app I have high-hopes you will pass once again, shouldn't be any trouble there. Also congrats on your graduation and best of luck this autumn in your career choice. :handgestures-thumbup:

Best regards,

Jellyfish.
Hi there, welcome back to ETS :D, I'm sure u'll pass soon ;)
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ragdoll,

I'm granting you Recruit rank of ETS clan. Good to have you again in our member list (hopefully as full member yet again soon, yet I'm sure there won't be any problems :D). You were the member once so we reserve our right to speed up recruitment process but I can't promise anything at the moment.
In any case, please change your in-game nickname to |ETS|RC_Ragdoll. You should receive a private message from AdminBot soon, containing your Recruit password, use it EVERY time you join the game, our tags are protected.

Stay active in-game and forum. If you don't have time to play or you want to have our members play with you at certain date/hour, feel free to organize Evaluation Sessions whenever you want or you can ask us to organize one, and I (and others as well :D) will do that for you.

If you have any questions, we are all yours to help.

Enjoy your stay ;)
hey Ragdoll . Good luck with your application ;) :)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Nice to see your application Ragdoll :) See ya in game.
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Hey Ragdoll ! Good luck with your application :D

See u in-game !
ImageImage
Ragdoll wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:16 pm
Because someone in particular convinced me to reapply (yes, I'm looking at you Hellpatrol)
I didn't know I can be that convincing :D
Anyway, nice to see you coming back and good luck with your app (not that you'll need it, I'm sure this will end fast).

Hälsningar

Helvete
Some people just need a high five.

In the face.

With a chair!

:obscene-birdiered:
Hellpatrol wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:26 pm
I didn't know I can be that convincing :D
hi there Ragdoll ,
good luck with your application , cya in-game !
stay active and have fun .

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Nice to see another application going ragdoll, im sure you will do just fine if you have time to invest into this! ;)
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Welcome back, Ragdoll.
Good luck with your application, pretty positive you'll make it this time. :)
It's nice to see your reapplication to ETS William !
I wish you a good luck mate,see you in-game !
Hello Ragdoll got some good news =) You have been very active during your recruitment period giving our members plenty of oportunites to play with you, we do not need more time to evaluate you, so congratulations passing your recruitment period! Please change your ingame name to |ETS|Cpl_Ragdoll . Adminbot should automatically send you your new password via PM, if not let us know and we'll send it personally.

We are very happy to have you back with us :dance: congrats once again!
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower