Dertoh45-Application

Name: Wojtek
Steam Custom ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020926317
In-game name: Dertoh45
Reason why you want to join: because i want to be part of this clan :)
Something about yourself: just a cool dude willing to play
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: couple months
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: yes sir!!!
Hello dertoh45 glad to see your application here, i have played with you enough before to tell you have the skills to become a recruit. So im promoting you. Please change your ingame name to |ETS|RC_Dertoh45. Remember to stay as active as you can on both forum and server in order for us to evaluate you. Best of luck.

Edit.
There will be a few more sections available for you to read now that you are a recruit, check it out when you have time. You must use your Recruit password while using your ETS tags, otherwice adminbot will kick you out of the game for potential tag steal. Expect your recruitment period to last for about a month or more, depending on your activity.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
congrats.....
Good luck for ur application mate :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Luck m8 :clap: :D :D

Cya in the game :violin:

TF141
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Ah Derrtoh 45,

Good to see you applying wasn't sure when we will see you apply but glad you have now,

Will be seeing you in game with your new tags

Congrats and Good Luck

Accuser
Good luck with your application ! :D
ImageImage
Good to see you applying Wojtek,good luck with your application.
Whoa, I wasn't expecting to see this at all. Nice to see you apply Dertoh45, played with you plenty of times and I know you are well capable of making it through this application. :)

Best of luck! :handgestures-salute: :D
Congrats Dertoh!
See you in game / do zobaczenia w grze :P
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Good luck Dertoh! :)
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
1 advice for u man , dn t wast ur chance to join the clan when u find polish people on server and u start speaking other language the rule is clear only english on server , good luck

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Hey Dertoh45,
voting stage for you has just been started. The voting stage will last for 23 days.
You can track your progress at Portal page via Recruiting status widget (it is located at the left bottom of the page).

Congratulations and good luck!

Kind regards,
AdminBot
Woah you already joined too? dang I better give my app soon after New Year then :D
Congrats Dertoh :D
Friendly user :dance: :dance: :dance: not an otaku or weaboo (lol)
Hello dertoh since you have been unable to play because of Internet issues we have to fail your application. You are welcome to try again once you have time.

/joltie
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower