flashpoint1889 application

Name: Leon
Steam Custom ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flash1889/
In-game name: flashpoint1889
Reason why you want to join: I love Swat 4 and i love tactical gaming. I Play a long time on the ETS server 4-5 years? ,the members from ETS are best games.
But i Failed because my time was little but now i dont failed i hope :D
Something about yourself: Im DJ and work every Weekend :-)
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: 10 Years
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes! :-)

nice to see you in game
flashpoint1889
Eyy, flashpoint! :)

Best of luck in your application, I know you well enough and you should have little trouble. See you in-game. :greetings-waveyellow:
Hey Flashppint1889 !

Is good to see you again and good luck with your application ! :)
ImageImage
Hello flashpoint,
It is a pleasure to see you applying to ETS,I have played with you tens of times and I can say that you are good enough to become a recruit of ETS,that being said I'm promoting you to the rank of Recruit Congratulations ! Please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_flashpoint1889 .
Remember to stay active as much as you can on both forum and server ;)

Since you are an RC now,there will be some new sections available for you to read,check them out whenever you want.
A Recruit password will be sent to you by our lovely Adminbot,you have to use it every time you join our server

Congratulations again and good luck !
Good Luck m8 :clap: :clap: :clap:
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Now we are safe thanks to the flash :) see you in game
Hey Flash! I haven't seen you for a while. I hope we can meet again in-game. Good luck with application! :)
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Hey flashpoint1889,
voting stage for you has just been started. The voting stage will last for 19 days.
You can track your progress at Portal page via Recruiting status widget (it is located at the left bottom of the page).

Congratulations and good luck!

Kind regards,
AdminBot
Hello Flashpoint, good luck with your app
Hope to see you inj game soon :D
Friendly user :dance: :dance: :dance: not an otaku or weaboo (lol)
Your application period with ETS has come to an end. I am sorry to inform you that your application has not been accepted.

The reasons are primarily attitude and a concern among members on your level of skill.

You are still of course welcome on our server, and in about about a month you will be able to apply again should you want to.