jovke

Name: Stefan
Steam Custom ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/geojova/
In-game name: jovke
Reason why you want to join: Like the atmosphere and would like to play more as a part of a team.
Something about yourself: Not much, i mostly play in the evenings because of work.
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: About two years now.
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes
hi jovke ..its nice to see ur app .
I think u can do this .. :) ;)
Good Luck

TF141
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
good luck with your application Jovke ^^ .

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Nice to see you applying to ETS Stefan,
I have played tens of times with you before so I don't need to evaluate you,that's being said I'm promoting you to rank of Recruit,congratulations ! Please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_jovke .
There will be some new sections available for you to read,check them out whenever you want.
A password will be sent to you in a PM,use it from now on every time you join our server

Congratulations again and good luck !
Having played with you today, your skills are suffecient enough to proceed to the next stage of your application.

You are now a recruit of ETS clan, please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_jovke

Check you pm for the max join password.

A feedback thread has now opened where our members will discuss your application with one another. In about a week a voting stage will start where our members can begin voting on your application. That will run for about a month give or take. You will be notified of any changes.

You will also notice that some new sections of the forums are open to you now.

Congratulations and good luck!! :D
LOL Chlarmi, we promoted him at the same time, guess he's a Double recruit! :D
Hello mate,
Nice to see your app here.
I have already played with him and have a positive first impression :)
Seems like, he will be a nice fit into your friendly community.
Good luck, man!
Chlarmi wrote:
Nice to see you applying to ETS Stefan,
I have played tens of times with you before so I don't need to evaluate you,that's being said I'm promoting you to rank of Recruit,congratulations ! Please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_jovke .
There will be some new sections available for you to read,check them out whenever you want.
A password will be sent to you in a PM,use it from now on every time you join our server

Congratulations again and good luck !

captain wrote:
Having played with you today, your skills are suffecient enough to proceed to the next stage of your application.

You are now a recruit of ETS clan, please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_jovke

Check you pm for the max join password.

A feedback thread has now opened where our members will discuss your application with one another. In about a week a voting stage will start where our members can begin voting on your application. That will run for about a month give or take. You will be notified of any changes.

You will also notice that some new sections of the forums are open to you now.

Congratulations and good luck!! :D

Hey, pls change your name to:
|ETS|RC_RC_jovke
Good luck
Congratulations mate, see you in-game!
Hello Stefan,
Welcome to ETS and congratlations for your first rank. As a recruit your job is to play as much as you can. Feel free to ask me or any other member of ETS for any questions you may have. See you ingame ;)
Hey, Stefan!
Congratz on the double recruit rank and good luck with your app! ;)
Hey jovke,
voting stage for you has just been started. The voting stage will last for 22 days.
You can track your progress at Portal page via Recruiting status widget (it is located at the left bottom of the page).

Congratulations and good luck!

Kind regards,
AdminBot
Your application has been granted a 20 day extension to allow your more time to play with our members so that they may evaluate you.

Please remember to stay active on our server and website. Good Luck :D
Hello Jovke, im sorry to inform you that your application has been Rejected, the main reason for this is your inactivity, please remove your ingame tags. If you have more time to play with us you are welcome to re apply any time.

Best of wishes /JoLTie
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower