Moon - Application

Name: Julian
Steam Custom ID: endlessrainzxc
In-game name: Moon
Reason why you want to join: I want to get a new experience from the members of the clan, as well as to teach something for you.
Something about yourself: Not much to tell. A normal student: Study - work - home. And so every day.
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: 3 years
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes, of course
Hey Julian,

Good to see you're willing to join ETS.
A member of Lt rank or higher needs to check your skills in-game before we can continue with your recruitment process.

Wish you good luck with your application!

Regards,
xyz
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
Welcome Julian, as Xyzzy said we need to have a member with the rank of LT or higher to check you before proceeding.

If you want Thugs and I can check you right now. We are on TS3 if you want to join and chat with us, otherwise go ahead and join the server.

Good Luck.
Nice .. Good Luck Moon ;) :)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Hey,
It's alway nice to see a new face around here :P
Good luck with your app and see you in-game.

Добро пожаловать! ;)

P.S. first impression is very positive :)
Moon,

Your skills were evaluated and I hereby declare that you are more than ready to wear RC tags and have your chance at proving your skills and attitude to meet ETS criteria.

That being said, I'm granting you Recruit rank. Please change you in-game nickname to: |ETS|RC_Moon .

New forums should be available to you now, so make sure to check it later. RC password will be sent to you shortly, granting you access to server's reserve slots.

Stay active in game and forum thorought your RC period. Every information regarding your recruitment process will be posted in this thread. Make sure to inform us about any longer inactivity here too.

If you have any questions ask me or any other ETS member.

Keep up the good work,
xyz
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
Congratulations, good luck!
Thank you all for the congratulations. Hope soon will see you all on the server :shifty:
welcome ^^ and good luck with your application .

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Revolution wrote:
welcome ^^ and good luck with your application .

Thank you. :)
Hello Moon,
I am glad you have decided to try in in ETS, just remember to use recruit password you were given, so we will not get false reports similar to those from Saturday 24th of December 2016 08:03:33 PM (GMT + 0) when you have changed your name instead of using a password.

Looking forward to meeting you in game.

Regards,
Hunter

Code high, commit sober.
Hunter wrote:
Hello Moon,
I am glad you have decided to try in in ETS, just remember to use recruit password you were given, so we will not get false reports similar to those from Saturday 24th of December 2016 08:03:33 PM (GMT + 0) when you have changed your name instead of using a password.

Looking forward to meeting you in game.

Regards,
Hunter

I understood it all. Thank you and I look forward to see you in the game. :angelic-halo:
Heya Julian, hope to see you in-game sometime soon. :handgestures-thumbup:
GenuineJellyfish wrote:
Heya Julian, hope to see you in-game sometime soon. :handgestures-thumbup:

Hey, I hope for the same as you. :icon-wink:
Welcome to ETS Julian
Good luck with your application,see you in-game !