Saga - Application

Name: Samuel
Steam Custom ID: STEAM_0:0:34609628
In-game name: Saga
Reason why you want to join: I've joined the SWAT 4 community not long ago, but as far I've learnt, ETS is the most tactical community I played with and the players of this site teached me alot about new
tactics and approaches in-game, and I would like to impart my knowledge to a new generation of players and also improve my tactical skills in-game.
Something about yourself: I like to play FPS and Tactical Shooters games (big fan of Rainbow Six and Tom Clancy in General), I like to play guitar and listen to Hard Rock music :).
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: Well I played SWAT 4 TSS first when it came out back in 05'-06', the golden days, and since GOG gave the opportunity to buy a digital copy of SWAT 4, I decided to give the game another chance and since January of this year I'm hooked to this game and I learn alot everytime I play, especailly on the ETS server.
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes, Sir. WITH YOU :D
Hey Saga,
Good to see you applying to ETS clan. Nice to see someone else playing guitar as well ;)

An ETS member at Lieutenant rank or higher needs to check your skills in-game before we can proceed with your application.

EDIT: I believe your skills are enough to be granted a Recruit rank. So without further ado, I'm promotion you to the Recruit rank of Elite Tactical Squad. Please change your in-game nickname to |ETS|RC_Saga. You should receive a private message from our AdminBot with your Recruit password, which will allow you to join any of the 2 reserved slots for ETS members.

Remember to log in with your password everytime you connect to the server, as all players wearing ETS tags without logging in are kicked&reported automatically.

New forum sections should be open for you, so make sure to check them out in your free time. As a Recruit you are expected to show your willingness to further improve your skills and to stay active both in forum and our server.

A special voting thread will soon be open and our members will be able to place their votes concerning your membership there. You can keep track of your application either in this thread or by checking our "RECRUITING STATUS" widget located on the left side of the screen on portal page (you need to scroll down a bit). All informations about the current process of your application will be posted in this thread. Make sure to inform us about all planned inactivity, when you are not able to play, in this thread as well.

Congratulations on your first rank and good luck with your application, Saga. Enjoy your stay ;)
Hi Saga ~

Good luck with your application ! ;)
Good Luck Saga .. cya in game soon ;) :clap:
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Hi Saga, good luck with your application and cya in game :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't met you, but i will hope we will meet soon in game :)

Good luck with application!

Regards, SH.
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Hello saga not sure if we met before, looking forward to some good rounds together soon. Good luck with your application :dance:
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Ahoy Saga, nice to see your application :D If memory serves me right we've already met in-game and so I'm looking forward to see this happening more often ^^
Good luck with your app.

Saga wrote:
I like to listen to Hard Rock music :).

Son, I am proud! :D Being a Hard Rock/Metal enthusiast myself, I hugely recommend you to check these guys out. I Saw them last September as support for Axel Rudi Pell - I was impressed :music-guitarred: 8-)

Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
Welcome to ETS Samuel !
I'm not sure we have met yet,I hope this will change soon.
Good luck !
Hello Samuel, good luck with your application :)
Hey Samuel
Tough we never see each other in-game, I hope we can play together next time
Good Luck with your Application!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friendly user :dance: :dance: :dance: not an otaku or weaboo (lol)
Thank you everyone for the warm greetings!
I've been AFK for a while, and going to be for a pretty long time, beacuse I voulnteer as a paramedic in my local area hospital and a few more first respond organisations, but when I do have time to play, trust me that I'm going to. :)

Sorry If I did'nt reply each comment seperatly, I just can't find the right option in the forum to reply to more than one comment.
Hello Saga,

I have some unfortunate news regarding your Application,

Our members found that the following was the reason why you should not join ETS fully and here they are;

Our members found that overall your performance and attitude was not quite to ETS standard, therefore we felt that you were not a suitable role model.

Another reason is that most members found that your presence empty at some point during your recruitment therefore we presumed that activity was going to be a problem for you and unfortunate that some members therefore could not check in game.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask Server Admins or anyone else higher help if need be regarding your application

I therefore declare this Application Rejected

If you could remove your ETS tags and remove the server password which allows you to join as extra slots.

You are welcome to re-apply in about a months time if you feel that you will have more time for us. This time also allows you if you wish to re-apply to ETS and allow to you re-think how you approach ETS next time if need be.

NOTE: Any attempt to distribute the password or wear the ETS tags, there will be severe punishment such as possibly a long ban time from our server.