EMT - Application

Application to Elite Tactical Squad

Name: EMT - Application
Steam: b9236784
In-game name: EMT
Nickname I would like to use in ETS: |ETS|RC_EMT

Reason why I want to join you:
Previous recruit from a few years ago that is hoping to make it to member status as school has slowed down and I'm back at work. I have more time to play now.
Something about myself:
Currently trained as a Paramedic but waiting to finish my final practicum in the fall.
How long have I played SWAT 4 TSS for?
Over a number of years on and off, used to me a member of SSF

By sending this Application, I confirm that I have read the rules and I promise to obey them, I am not banned from ETS server or forum and I am currently not in any other SWAT 4 / SWAT 4: TSS clan, neither have I active an active application in any of them.
Hello EMT and welcome to ETS again ! Good luck with your application and see u in game . :)
ImageImage
Hello EMT its been a while since i last saw you! welcome back. I do remember you being a recruit a while back so i'm confident you know the basics. Promoting you to recruit please change your ingame name to |ETS|RC_EMT. try to stay as active as you can during your recruitment period both on forum and swat server, to give our members the chance to meet and play with you.

You will be sent a recruit password via PM shortly, while using the ets tags you must always login with your password otherwise adminbot will kick you for potential tag steal.
Good luck with your application EMT expect your recruitment period to last for 4 weeks, hope to catch you in game soon. ;)
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
hmm another app and another RC

Good Luck EMT
;)
TF141
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Hello there! I'm a new member and didn't meet u before I think. Hope to see u in game :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice to see you giving it another try EMT!
I wish you a good luck
See you in-game
Hey mate,
I can't say that I didn't see this coming :D Good luck with your app and see you on the server. :auto-ambulance:

Greetings

HP

P.S. Finally saltie gets some reinforcement ^^
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
Hey EMT,

I remember you from your previous RC period. Wish you good luck with your application and will see you in-game!
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
good luck EMT , see you in game .

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Hey there EMT! Fellow voluntary paramedic over here. :D Thanks for applying, best of luck and I hope to see you in-game sometime soon. :handgestures-thumbup:
Hello EMT unfortunately your application has been rejected, the main reason for this is your inactivity, our members also witnessed some unwillingness to teach and take care of new players. You are welcome to make another application when you are ready but this time try to make sure to have more free time to play with us.

Best regards /Joltie
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower