<t>Metaphorical - Application</t>

Application to Elite Tactical Squad

Name: Filip
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lilVodka
In-game name: Metaphorical
Nickname I would like to use in ETS: |ETS|RC_lilVodka

Reason why I want to join you:
I've joined one of the SWAT4 multiplayer servers with my brother and we we've been playing around for quite a while. We thought it would be interesting to join a clan and improve our experience in the community, meet new people, make friends and get to know the game a lot better.
Something about myself:
I'm a really friendly person, many people can vouch on the information, I know how to follow rules, abide to them and generally respect a lot of people. I'm not cold hearted, I can joke a lot, and I'm hoping to have a place in ETS.
How long have I played SWAT 4 TSS for?
A week. (Though, I've played SWAT4 in general for a few months)

By sending this Application, I confirm that I have read the rules and I promise to obey them, I am not banned from ETS server or forum and I am currently not in any other SWAT 4 / SWAT 4: TSS clan, neither have I active an active application in any of them.
Hey Metaphorical,

Welcome to the ETS clan. Now before we can promote you to recruit we must check you in game so if your around do step in and ill check you out in game and any other ETS member can come in and check you guys out so long they are LT and above.

If you any other further questions don't hesitate to ask

Accuser
Hello Metaphorical , good luck with your application !

See u in-game ! ;)
ImageImage
Hi there, gl with your application :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice to see you app Meraphirical ..

Good luck ;)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Welcome to ETS Filip!
As Accuser said,an LT or above should check you in-game before promoting you to Rc,so whenever you're willing to play just say so in the website chat and any available admin will hop on the server to check you out.
Good luck !

Add me on Steam if you can: Chlarmi
Hello Metatphorical. Welcome to ETS :D

Good luck with application and see you on the server :)
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Hey Metaphorical,

Due to our members thoughts about you guys becoming recruits and potentially becoming full members, we have said that we will Decline your application.

Several Reasons why:

1. We believe that instantly joining wasn't a good way has you have had no proper experience on our ETS Server to know all the maps, content and any other content.

2. Members have commented that your attitude isn't professional and therefore does not meet our standards

3. We feel that until you have spent more time with us on the ETS server we can therefore do the application process then

So come forth this day, I'm sorry to say this but your application has been Rejected

You can reapply again when you have had more experience of SWAT 4 and our tactics

If you have further questions please contact us here or in Discord.

Accuser