lilPasta - Application

Application to Elite Tactical Squad

Name: Eduard
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lilPasta/
In-game name: lilPasta
Nickname I would like to use in ETS: |ETS|RC_lilPasta

Reason why I want to join you:
Like my brother said, we've been messing around on multiplayer servers and thought it'd be pretty interesting to try and join a clan to see how it'd be like to be in one. Hell, maybe I'd learn some new things and mechanics I haven't known about before.
Something about myself:
I'm your run-of-the-mill average Joe, except I'm not American but instead I'm a (How one would say) spaghetti lover. I'm usually one to try and keep my group's morale pretty high, though I do know when there is and isn't any time for jokes. I also am capable of following out any rules and orders that I'm required to, well, follow out.
How long have I played SWAT 4 TSS for?
About a year, though I've known about the game prior to me playing it.

By sending this Application, I confirm that I have read the rules and I promise to obey them, I am not banned from ETS server or forum and I am currently not in any other SWAT 4 / SWAT 4: TSS clan, neither have I active an active application in any of them.
Hey lilPasta,

Welcome to the ETS clan. Now before we can promote you to recruit we must check you in game so if your around do step in and ill check you out in game and any other ETS member can come in and check you guys out so long they are LT and above.

If you any other further questions don't hesitate to ask

Accuser
Hey lilPasta , good luck with your application ! ;)
ImageImage
Hi there, gl with your application!
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Good luck lilPasta,
Glad to see some Italians are still around here.

Buona fortuna ;) ti troverai bene qui.
Welcome to ETS Eduard!
As Accuser said,an LT or above should check you in-game before proceeding to the next stage,so whenever you're willing to play just say so in the website chat and any available admin will hop on the server to check you out.
Good luck !

Add me on Steam if you can: Chlarmi
Hey lilpasta. Good luck with your app. See you on the server :D
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Hey Pasta,

Due to our members thoughts about you guys becoming recruits and potentially becoming full members, we have said that we will Decline your application.

Several Reasons why:

1. We believe that instantly joining wasn't a good way has you have had no proper experience on our ETS Server to know all the maps, content and any other content.

2. Members have commented that your attitude isn't professional and therefore does not meet our standards

3. We feel that until you have spent more time with us on the ETS server we can therefore do the application process then

So come forth this day, I'm sorry to say this but your application has been Rejected

You can reapply again when you have had more experience of SWAT 4 and our tactics

If you have further questions please contact us here or in Discord.

Accuser