FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

accolade TN accolade Oik - Report

Forum rules
1. Thread name must be written this way: '<Name of the player> - Report'
<<

breach0r

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 am

accolade TN accolade Oik - Report

Name of player: TN Oik (TN is in accolades)
IP Address: dunno
Offences: disobeys orders; ignore orders; Ramboing; executing cuffed suspects
Date: 14 Jan 2017
Evidence: logs?
Witnesses: Bandit, Buchilo, Fireline, Chlarmi
Information: player ignored multiple recalls to order both on teamspeak and chatline
<<

xyzzy

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am

Re: accolade TN accolade Oik - Report

IP Address: 79.45.111.155
I recognize his nickname, and remember that I was talking with him via WA. He seemed new to the server.
<<

sumar

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:24 am

breach0r wrote:Name of player: TN Oik (TN is in accolades)
Offences: disobeys orders; ignore orders; Ramboing; executing cuffed suspects

That and random kick vote:

<<

Hunter

Colonel
Colonel

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:14 am

Unless Chlarmi or Fireline will confirm the offences stated, this report will be closed for no evidence.
There are many ways for you to collect some. Even if you have no recording software, you can always write 'shot' to console. Stating "logs" as evidence is not something we prefer, sorry.

Code high, commit sober.
<<

TaskForce

Corporal
Corporal

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 pm

@breach0r : as Col.Hunter said use "shot" in ur console and then u can find ur shots in ur game folder like this (example) : "C:\Program Files\Sierra\SWAT 4\ContentExpansion\System " that their names starting with " Shot " ;)
R.I.P Soap
R.I.P Ghost
<<

Fireline

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:22 pm

I do not wanna pick any sides here, but I did not notice any big issues. Although I cannot really give my opinion because I've only played one round with Oik and he died straight away, because he kinda ran ahead of the team. So I can confirm that he wasn't sticking to the formation, but he wasn't ramboing either. I haven't seen the cuffed suspects executions myself, so I can't confirm that.
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
<<

Chlarmi

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:17 pm

I played on the server yesterday and Oik was in the other team,if my memory serves me well Breachor didn't complain about him to me while I was there,he just kept saying something like ''Oik stop'' or ''Oik stay in form'' (I can't remember what he said exactly but it was something like that).I asked him what's going on though but he didn't answer me,maybe he didn't see my message or something.
Also,Columbo was in his team,and he never complained about Oik's attitude,he didn't do something against rules most likely,maybe just a new player that needed to be taught how to play tactical.
<<

breach0r

Post Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:33 pm

When I died on Shipping terminal one time Mosquito was leading, I specced him and he was consistently running off the team ramboing. I also heard Bandit say he was executing cuffed suspects, but I wasn't constantly looking. I didn't record evidence, and no one alive in the round saw him since he was running alone on his own beyond the team's field of view.
<<

Columbo

Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Post Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 am

Chlarmi wrote:I played on the server yesterday and Oik was in the other team,if my memory serves me well Breachor didn't complain about him to me while I was there,he just kept saying something like ''Oik stop'' or ''Oik stay in form'' [...]
Also,Columbo was in his team,and he never complained about Oik's attitude,he didn't do something against rules most likely,maybe just a new player that needed to be taught how to play tactical.

Yes, the player joined as [TN]Oik. Told us he is new to ETS server and i explained him the basics. As long as i was there everything was alright, with exception of some beginner's mistakes ofc. So i cannot confirm any of the listed offences.
"Um...Just one more thing..."
<<

Jolty^

Captain
Captain

Post Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 am

Thread closed due to lack of evidence.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower

Return to Player complaints