banneappeals

Name:MADMAX
IP:
Offences:not following leaders orders or teamkill
Why we should remove your ban:hell patrol force me to Watch cause i shot (door) and when i go out of game he report to xyzyy( hellpatrol hit MADMAX ) and he exploit he is promotion to do what he like (about 19/9/2016 said was fsb fsb killed many times form team caus 1: some of team want kill him 2/ thy kill fsb for random shoting/ 3 some one kill fsb when door opened and that one how kill fsb he think i shot civil but the sus how shot civil i was want chng primary weapon to bang to flash sus and he kill me when he open the door so fsb back as said to payback from team cause thy kill him for no raison many times and thy didnt have right to kill me if some one how get banned thy must get banned for shoting me many times caus thy hit fsb (FSB special force rusian) so thy are rasism and that why thy hit me and starting shoting me . about ramboing we are all ramboing in map al kala or in (bus map/ the larg one/) its not tactical map its assult and sniper map ask chlarmi how i was with him good or bad he will answer you the right things about me.
Your offences are: Not following leaders order and teamkill. Another one could be "joining server constantly even when you know you have been banned".

I will let Xyzzy, HellPatrol and Jolty talk. They know you the best. However, I cannot see any sign of regret in your post. Moreover, it is only an explanation to us "why we did wrong when banning you". That is not the way most ban appleas are ending successfully. Another thing is, that there is no "teamkill payback" system in our server. If somebody kills you, he gets banned (if admin knows about it). If you decide to kill that same player later, you get banned too - no matter what.

You also seem to write this ban appeal right after there was no other way for you to start playing on our servers again. Until now, you seem to have misused the fact that you were able to join even when banned. Not a good sign again.

Code high, commit sober.
MADMAX, the biggest issue is that you have intentionally killed a member of your team. Whatever was the reason behind it, whether it was a payback or anything that made you think it is alright to do so, it doesn''t matter in terms of possible unban. Unless it happened by accident, the fact stays. Since you were banned by JolTy, I believe he can share the most about this issue.

I can, however, relate to your recent actions in the server since I've been observing your behaviour in-game and to tell you the truth, it doesn't look good. I can tell you that you were playing in accordance with server rules during some rounds but still you are prone to start an argument whenever some tactical approach doesn't suit your liking. And even if it's ok to question other people tactic, it should be done in polite way. You can always incorporate your own tactics whenever you lead. But playing on your own by disobeying your leader is not acceptable. Being warned and kicked out of the server several times should already make you feel that something is not right but you were reconnecting and started repeating the same mistakes. We don't know you but don't you agree that all of this put you in rather "bad light" in terms of what kind of player you appear to be in our eyes?

On the side note, it seems you weren't even aware of the fact that you were able to bypass your previous permanent ban so I'm not sure if this fact should be used against you but the most important issue about the teamkilling is still valid. Moreover, as Hunter said, I also can't feel even a trace of remorse from you. So unless you can show us there's a chance for improvement in your attitude and ability to follow server rules, I don't think there's much we can do in your case.
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
if i do misteks i was new in 18/9/2016 you talk about old time hellpatroll want see me regret too much thats called ( Provocation ) so kill me + report to me and blame me and you want see me regret ask deroth45 and chlarmi how i was ( i not slave to let him see me regret so i free) if that so people goin out from this server to other serves hell patrol want promotion so he do all that and start blame me so quite blame me cause i forgive arldy many people on that server and i teach new member too how they play. if some one must show respect hellpatrol he must start with respect caus he said to me take off with Provocation language. (if some one show me respect i do with him the same as with chlarmi and deroth45) based on this we discuss the reason not regret ( regret is out of a our topic)
Alright, time for me to get involved here. What it is, yesterday we had some round going in which MADmax fired his gun at a door (just as he admitted in his post). While I would normally don't lay this on so thick, he has a previous history of misbehaving during rounds so I put him into VIEW. Xyzzy asked me about MX ramboing and decided to impose a 24h ban. Well and today I spotted him again on the server before this ban would've expired. Went on the server, told him he should get off due to being banned. As this didn't help, I informed xyzz about him using a different IP, a previous check in the database revealed a long list of different IPs all being used by the same person. Now, what really got me concerned was the fact that the banlist showed a permaban on MADMAX imposed by Jolty for teamkilling.
So far I'd might have ignored it (though I think a warning won't hurt in his case), TK however is an offence I do by no means tolerate.
MADMAX wrote:
hell patrol want promotion so he do all that and start blame me so quite blame me

I feel just fine with my current rank :D

Oh and, when I logged in to respond to this post, I found this in my inbox:
MADMAX wrote:
fuck you hell patrol I think MADMAX rape your wife cause i go yesterday out of game you report so put the report in your ass you are no one so i can spit in your disgasting ass

My dear Mr MADMAX, the raping my wife thing is going to deliver up a few difficulties since I am not even in a relationship 8-)
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
Hellpatrol wrote:
MADMAX wrote:
fuck you hell patrol I think MADMAX rape your wife cause i go yesterday out of game you report so put the report in your ass you are no one so i can spit in your disgasting ass

How mature of you MADMAX.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
ahhh ...
i played with him yesterday and really he didnt follow me .. i wanted to share it but i forgot..
another thing his behavior with other people is really really bad !!
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
dont lie taskforce i didnt see you yesterday
lie ??? what do u think about ur self MADMAX ? i played here last night ..
and everyone that i know them can confirm my opinion about ur behavior in this server ..
dont try reply me .. try to change ur behavior with other people

no i swer i didnt see you
task force no iswer i didnt see you how told you behavir bad hellpatroll he is rasism or he hit me or dream MADMAX rape HIM OR SOMTING if he have problem with MADMAX THEN he must go to his film and fight him
MADMAX wrote:

Well mb you didn't but I did. And so did everyone else who was there at that time. Player database proves Tasky has connected to the server at 17:09, 18:18 and 19:56h on 7th of January 2017 (ergo: yesterday).
MADMAX wrote:
hellpatroll he is rasism or he hit me or dream MADMAX rape HIM OR SOMTING if he have problem with MADMAX THEN he must go to his film and fight him

*TACTICAL FACEPALM*

Could somebody please put an end to this?
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
MADMAX wrote:
task force no iswer i didnt see you how told you behavir bad hellpatroll he is rasism or he hit me or dream MADMAX rape HIM OR SOMTING if he have problem with MADMAX THEN he must go to his film and fight him

i played with u last night and one map that u know was " Red Library RMX" Hellpatrol and Chlarmi and Bearsquad were there too

Hellpatrol wrote:
MADMAX wrote:

Well mb you didn't but I did. And so did everyone else who was there at that time. Player database proves Tasky has connected to the server at 17:09, 18:18 and 19:56h on 7th of January 2017 (ergo: yesterday).
MADMAX wrote:
hellpatroll he is rasism or he hit me or dream MADMAX rape HIM OR SOMTING if he have problem with MADMAX THEN he must go to his film and fight him

*TACTICAL FACEPALM*

Could somebody please put an end to this?

agree .. end it

Yeah agreed, this appeal is not going anywhere fast. To be honest, I think MADMAX is trolling here. I don't believe a reasonable person would respond in this manner.