Support ETS!

Donation confirmed. Thanks Hunter!

Our current balance has been updated.
Our SWAT 4 COOP server has been extended for another 6 months. Balance and expire date in the first post have been updated.
A big thanks to Jolty for yet another donation from him. €32 have been added to the clan funds! Balance on the first post has been updated.
Posting another message here about a donation we received. Usually I just give a big thanks to person donating, but in this case it just feels like a bit of an understatement. Our member Saltie has donated 100 euros(!) today. That's the biggest donation we have ever received here at ETS (and the former record was already owned by Saltie as well). Thank you so much for this huge contribution to our clan Saltie!

Clan balance on the first post has been updated again. I think we need to have a discussion about what we want to do with our current funds. I think I'll call for a clanmeeting soon... ;)
Thank You Saltie, Very Much!! :D
Wow! That's epic. Thank you Saltie.

Code high, commit sober.
Thank you Saltie! ;)
Cool Saltie, I will give you my bank account number as well :D
Nah seriously much appreciated mate.
The expire date of our website has been extended until 16/06/2014 at a cost of € 32,66 (about € 5,45 per month, based on dollar rate). Our current balance has been updated.
The expire date of our Teamspeak 3 server has been extended until 27/12/2014 at a cost of € 32,77 (about € 2,73 per month, based on British pound rate). Our current balance has been updated.
Shame on me for not putting this up here earlier. I just need to check my ETS mailaccount more often :D. I need to update our clanbalance again, because we have received another 2 donations during November...

The first big thanks goes to Jolty for yet another donation from him. This time it's an amazing 50 euro he provided to our clan! Thank you very much Jolty!

The second person who I'd like to thank is our newest member Paul. He also donated and provided our clan with 20 euro! Thank you very much as well Paul!
Our SWAT 4 COOP server has been extended again for another 6 months at a cost of € 43,99 euro (€ 7,33 per month). Balance and expire date in the first post have been updated.
If u could could start a SMS donation i can contribute :)
We already had some discussion regarding to mobile donations, but we have't managed to find any suitable host for our purposes.

But yet I have found one right now. Will share info later.

Code high, commit sober.
I've just donated 5 € :) I hope it helps, even if it's a small amount of money :)

keep up with the good work guys :)
Black clouds and Silver linings