Support ETS!

Of course is does Sorrow!

Thank you very much for your support! :dance:

Code high, commit sober.
I can confirm that we have received your donation of € 5,- Sorrow. Thank you very much! Like Hunter said, all donations are welcome.

Also, as some of you already have noticed, our website expire date is/was today. It has been extened by another 6 months at the cost of € 33,14. Clan balance has been adjusted.
Hey guys i tried to donate but i don't know if it worked (since i do not use Paypal often) :)
Still if it worked I'm glad to take part in keeping the clan alive :P
its0 wrote:
Hey guys i tried to donate but i don't know if it worked (since i do not use Paypal often) :)
Still if it worked I'm glad to take part in keeping the clan alive :P

Struis will give a confirmation if the transaction succeeded. In any case, thanks. :)
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Your donation of € 5,- has been confirmed its0! Thank you very much!
Another € 5,- has been added to our account, thanks to a donation made by Sokol. Clan balance has been updated accordingly. Thanks again Sokol!
Guys , i would like to start donating for my clan too but i don't know how it works . Do you need a credit card for this or another card with my paypal account ? Should my paypal account been extracted into my card with the help of a bank's employment ? Is it safe for me to do that ? Sorry for the many questions but google can't solve these things .
What you need kinda depends on your country. There are many ways to use PayPal. You can link a bank account to it or deposite money on the PayPal account itself by whatever means available to you. Use of a credit card is possible but not required.

As for safety, I've been using PayPal for a long time now and have never had any problems with it. So as long as you are carefull yourself and use common sense then you should be fine.
Our SWAT 4 COOP server has been extended again for another 6 months at a cost of € 43,99 euro (€ 7,33 per month). Balance and expire date in the first post have been updated.
Off-topic: It will expire on my birthday lol.. nice present from you Struis.

Code high, commit sober.
Again I'm happy to anounce (and I'm sorry for doing it a bit late) that we have received another 2 donations...

At the end of last month its0 donated 10 euros to our clan. Thank you very much for your support its0!

We also received a donation from Jolty again and this time he provided us with 50 euros! The ammount of financial support you have given to ETS is really amazing. Thanks again!

As always, the balance in the first post has been updated again.
Our website has been extended by 6 months 'till 16/06/2015 at a cost of € 35,96. Also our TeamSpeak 3 server has been extended for 1 year 'till 17/12/2015 at a cost of € 34,98. Clan balance and other info has been updated.
Our SWAT 4 COOP server has been extended by another 6 months at a cost of € 43,99.

I've updated the balance in the first post of this thread and as you all can see our current clan balance is € 8,54. This means that for future extensions of any service we provide here at ETS requires new donations. So should you be able to support us, even with just a small donation, then we'd be very grateful.
I'm happy to announce that we received 2 donations this weekend. The first big thank you goes to Columbo, who donated € 20,- for our clan. Thank you very much Columbo! It always feels a bit extra special when someone who's not even a member is also willing to aid us by donating.

The second big thank you goes to our good old member ToxicDoom, who donated € 10,-. Thank you very much Toxic!

Clan balance has been updated in the first post of this thread.
years pass quickly, soon we will get grey hair and our children will apply too ETS struis :D .. donation should be on the way about now.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower