Support ETS!

Jolty^ wrote:
and our children will apply too ETS

I can totally see this happening. :D

Thanks all for the donations!
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Jolty^ wrote:
and our children will apply too ETS struis

I'm already planning to name my future son Lieutenant :D.

And if I have more children I'll keep going down the ranks, with the baby being Private. :D
Jolty^ wrote:
.. donation should be on the way about now.

And what an amazing donation have you given us yet again Jolty: another € 76,- for our clan. You are one of the main reasons why we have such a financially healthy clan. Thanks again for your continuing support.

Clan balance has been updated again.
I'm happy to report that we have received another donation: Thugs added another € 20,- to our clan. Thank you very much for your support Thugs!

I've updated the clan balance, including the automatic extension of our website by 6 months (at a cost of €39.78).
Another donation has been received. Rabbit has donated €2,50 to our clan. Thank you Rabbit for your support to keep our services running!

Clan balance has been updated.
Again I am very happy to report yet another donation: Jolty has provided our clan with another € 52,-! The ammount of financial support you have given us during all the years of your membership (over € 300,-!) is truly amazing. Thank you very much again Jolty!

Clan balance has been updated again.
Our SWAT 4 server has been renewed for another 6 months at a cost of € 43,99. Also, we've bought a 2nd server for 3 months at an additional cost of € 21,84. This server will run COOP mode as well, but we might switch it up to a different SWAT 4 game mode later. After the 3 month period we will evaluate whether it's worth to uphold 2 SWAT 4 server or not.

Our clan balance has been updated again.
We have received another donation yesterday: Its0 has donated € 5,- to our clan. Thank you very much for your support Its0!

Our SWAT4 server has been extended 'tll august 23 at the price of € 48,99. The slots have been increased to 12 (from 10). Also our VIP server has expired earlier and will not be extended.

The website has been extended again by 6 months at a cost of € 42,50. As you can see the price went up from the last time. This is because of the current dollar/euro rate which has benefit us in the past, but not anymore. I've adjusted the average price of the website costs on the first post.

Because this extention would bring our clan balance below 0, I've chipped in a € 50,- donation myself. This should cover the extension of our Teamspeak as well at the end of the month. I think it's safe to say though that we could use some more donations in the future so we can keep our clan financially healthy.

Hey guys, I'll throw some kitty in the pot in a couple weeks. What's Muppets old ban hammer going for these days?
I threw in a coin as well, you should have it any moment now ;)
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
I'm happy to announce that we have received 2 donations last week...

We received a donation of € 5,- from Demonspeed. It's always a bit special when a non ETS member is willing to contribute to our clan in this way. So thank you very much for your support Demonspeed!

We also received yet another donatoin from Jolty. Another € 40,- has been added to our clan funds. Like I've said many times before, the amount of financial support you proivde to our clan is really amazing. Thanks againg Jolty!

Where is our donate link?
saltie101 wrote:
Where is our donate link?

On the main page in the left panel under the search menu.