SWAT: Elite Force (mod)

Well, originally this mod was supposed to be for SP, however the next version of the mod will feature CO-OP support and some CO-OP specific features. I've spoken to Hunter and he said that the admin mod shouldn't interfere with this mod's function, so in theory it would be possible to have the mod running on the server.
v3 is going to release tomorrow. It will have multiplayer/co-op support. Would anyone be interested in setting up a game?
Ooooh the 3rd version will come out soon?
I'll be waiting for next update :D
Friendly user :dance: :dance: :dance: not an otaku or weaboo (lol)
Information about the fourth version is now out, and with lots of screenshots :)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/swat-elite-fo ... e-force-v4
This all sounds promising.
I will take a look how it does look in action once I have some free time to spare.
πŸ…ΊπŸ†„πŸ†‚πŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΉπŸ…Έ
We've been messing about with all kinds of mods lately, so maybe we can indeed try this one out! Bandit usually hosts servers for the mods, he comes on around 11:00 / 12:00 PM GMT.. Looks promising!
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
hmm yes ..me too.. i will take look at it ;)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Does the recent version supports multiplayer?
Are there any servers online with the SEF mod?

WIth your mod the button for "join game" is missing in main menu.
Neither i could find any servers with the mod running at marksmod, to join via direct-ip.

Single Player runs fine so far, though i had to copy the file GuiBase.ini from main game, to avoid error when entering settings menu.
"Um...Just one more thing..."
I have to say, I tried this mod and loved it, loved that your complaince orders actually turn into realistic ones when using them on civilians: "We're going to get you out", "Stay calm", "Just keep your head down, okay?"

Then again, it's really sad to see that suspect AI (I believe) actually become smarter yet your collegue cop AI's ... yea, they are as stupid as before so get shot even faster. The AI aren't even effectively checking their sectors .

Overall I gotta say I love the mod, being able to set up your collegues armor and protection is a whole new step forward.
It'd be even more amazing to see if we could actually equip them custom skins like in MP :) (if that's on your list)
Let the Skyfall!
Let it crumbleee....

Get in the basket
Are we going to start playing this mod if it's Co-op?
Gotta say, this looks very tempeting.Need Co-op on this ASAP, because as Columbo said playing with the AI is never a good experience.Overall I'm very impressed, although I haven't tried it yet(which is rare to happen).
Good work!
Gotta say it, I love the mod! Nothing more to add, recommended!
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
saltie101 wrote:
Are we going to start playing this mod if it's Co-op?

If it's as good as people are saying then I'm all in. Sadly I don't have time to spare atm
OK, so..

I installed this mod, and days later I decided to go ETS server (from original SWAT4:TSS ofc). However it blocks me and tells that "guibase.ini" is corrupted. What did I do wrong?
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
BearSquad wrote:
OK, so..

I installed this mod, and days later I decided to go ETS server (from original SWAT4:TSS ofc). However it blocks me and tells that "guibase.ini" is corrupted. What did I do wrong?

It sounds like you've overwritten vanilla game files which corrupted the game for you. I presume you don't have backup?