Custom Skins - Fireline

Hello, folks!

Here I am yet again, surprised? Hmm.. Didn't think so ;)

Alright let's get down to business, this post will be the upload section for the skins. By this I mean that any feedback, questions, requests, etc are all posted on my other post. Keep this comment section clean so people can easily find the download link, thank you in advance.

PREVIEW: Click here
DOWNLOAD LINK: Click here

The download adds up to 17 skins in total. Some are new, some are edited. So whenever it asks you to overwrite the file(s), please do! Some people don't seem to know, that's why I'll mention it here once again: People who haven't downloaded these skins cannot see them in game, meaning in blue team you'd look like the Default Swat skin which shouldn't cause any trouble.. However when you're on red team, you'll look like the Default Suspect skin of Barricaded Suspects, which can cause confusion among players. Keep this in mind!

Even if you've previously downloaded my files, you'll still need these ones to overwrite or you'll be unable to see the updated skins.

DOWNLOAD GUIDE: Fairly simple,
> Put the .skn files in your CustomSkins file (ContentExpansion)
> Put the .utx files in your Textures file (ContentExpansion)

Take care and keep busting those suspects!
~ Fireline
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Skin pack #2: Consists out of 13 new skins, 2 being requests. I'm really not sure what my next ones will be, not getting any requests either so... Who knows, this might just be the last pack. :)

PREVIEW: Click here
Dam this looks good man,

I have a download of these at some point but dam great work :)

Accuser
I appreciate that, Accuser. :)
nice Fireline :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Yes! Something that remotely looks like trump! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really like the DigiCamo and Light Olive skins too.

Thanks Fireline, I applaud you. :clap:
Thank you very much guys ^^
Fireline wrote:
Keep this comment section clean so people can easily find the download link, thank you in advance.

It is very clean now,very clean :D
Chlarmi wrote:
It is very clean now,very clean :D

Hahaha.. Yeah, the message didn't come across very well.. But I really do appreciate the compliments!
Nice skins mate, very enjoyable.
I will download them later on if I won't forget :P
Just need to test them in-game.
Cheers for putting them here :)
I'm happy to announce a new skin pack release! Not going to bother making a preview this time lads, think I spent enough time into it. 18 new skins, requests included.

READ THIS FIRST: If you haven't downloaded the 1st and 2nd pack yet, do this first. Download them in the order as they are numbered. Some skins are updated / changed in later packs so this is very important. Let the files overwrite when asked. The 1st and 2nd packs are the 2 first posts, any questions can be posted here. Information about where to put the files can be found in my previous post, hope you enjoy the skins!

~ Fireline
Hey there

Back at it again with the custom skins, just 6 very simple skins. They're named as Default skins, because the vests will all look similar (SWAT on the back and just black vests).
Same applies like the previous post, if you haven't downloaded the previous skins yet, I suggest doing that first. Luckily I made it easier for the ones who haven't yet and I packed all previous skins in one big pack. Download all the previous skins here, DOWNLOAD LINK: Click here.

The new skins now are downloaded separately, DOWNLOAD LINK: Click here.

~ Fireline
Very nice preview, but:

1. US soldiers and Police have flags on shoulders with stripes forward. This means normal flag on the left shoulder and mirrored flag (stars on the right) on the right shoulder.
2. Try to make a skin with Belgian flag reproducing our Police DSU, grey without camo pattern: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbjebaMNllw
breach0r wrote:
1. US soldiers and Police have flags on shoulders with stripes forward. This means normal flag on the left shoulder and mirrored flag (stars on the right) on the right shoulder.

This is not possible, you can only edit one side of the arm and the texture will be duplicated on the other side. You cannot edit both arms differently, they'll always be the same on the other arm. Unfortunate but that's just the way it is

breach0r wrote:
2. Try to make a skin with Belgian flag reproducing our Police DSU, grey without camo pattern: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbjebaMNllw

I've already made a CGSU skin (which is DSU) it's in the pack. :)
This is good stuff man good stuff :)
Pink ftw!