Custom Skins - Fireline

Chlarmi wrote:
Pink ftw!

Ayyy :dance:
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Alright, I took the request from BearSquad to make a Finnish skin and it's done. For those who want to see BS run around, honoring his country, you'll have to download the following link. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj6ti3n9j ... oliisi.zip
Fireline wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 pm
Alright, I took the request from BearSquad to make a Finnish skin and it's done. For those who want to see BS run around, honoring his country, you'll have to download the following link. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj6ti3n9j ... oliisi.zip
*insert 9001 internet here*

:clap:
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
Absolutely fantastic skins Fireline! I love it man, alot of these are authentic, fantastic and exactly what people have been waiting for in SWAT 4.

You've answered my prayers for years of wishing for a massive collection of fantastic skins of all kinds. Thank you, Fireline. :pray:

You did a real good job brother, my favorites are the LAPD, Sheriff and FBI skins personally really nice and authentic looking. You must have spent along loooong time working on them, You didn't have to but you did and it's just amazing.

Thanks again,

Stay Safe Brother!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
- Mavrick
Mavrick wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:38 am
Absolutely fantastic skins Fireline! I love it man, alot of these are authentic, fantastic and exactly what people have been waiting for in SWAT 4.

You've answered my prayers for years of wishing for a massive collection of fantastic skins of all kinds. Thank you, Fireline. :pray:

You did a real good job brother, my favorites are the LAPD, Sheriff and FBI skins personally really nice and authentic looking. You must have spent along loooong time working on them, You didn't have to but you did and it's just amazing.

Thanks again,

Stay Safe Brother!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I had totally missed this message and I immensely appreciate your compliments. I have indeed spent a lot of time in making them, but on the other hand I really enjoyed doing so.
Although I'm a bit critical and not quite satisfied with the look of some of them. This is mostly because I kept improving along the way, especially if you compare them to the first ones.
Every now and then I try to improve them and the same goes for you (just as everyone), if you have a request.. Feel free to throw it out there and I'll do my best to make it reality.

Again, thank you for your kind words! :)
@Fireline

Awesome!

I already made a rather large detailed request on the other section: (http://www.ets-clan.co.uk/viewtopic.php ... 2&start=30)

I'll let you take it from that link, Fire ;) XD

Stay Safe Brother!
- Mavrick