We made the news!

Hey guys,

Apparently SWAT 4 got back in the news.

http://www.pcgamer.com/swat-4-holds-up- ... ytelling/

Hopefully we get an influx of new players!
Let's hope that new players gonna appear on a SWAT 4 scene, and not many of them will prefer "rambo" gameplay.

Anyway i see that game on a gog.com cost 40pln which means more less 10 euros, i got that half prize in a store in 2009... Though that will be cheaper now.
Image Image
It's cool they revisit and review older games. Good stuff.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Not good enough, ETS clan is not mentioned there at all.

Code high, commit sober.
Hunter wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 pm
Not good enough, ETS clan is not mentioned there at all.
Exactly my thoughts :D
On the serious note, I like to see that this game is kept alive, be it our clan or the news in video game industry.
When I play in oother server, they even didn't know ETS is still exist because we're not on the in-game server list. this is a big problem to us i think.
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, new players which appear on scene don't see our server and for now we have a players that are friends to our clan, and therefore we don't have new applications and new players on the server.
Image Image