So what the problem is?

Well since a "board administrator" ain't gonna explain anything or even to respond at all ( very competent move -_- ), I've had to make a second account ( which is damn illegal -_- ) because it's the only way to contact you... So what the hell the problem is?
According to message I'm banned from forum for "insulting behaviour"... Well I'm waiting for argumentative explanation. what exactly did you find insulting? No, no, I won't leave it like this. So you've banned me after this post:

"Dear Xyzzy, with all due respect, I find your paranoia very annoying. Try to find a good psychotherapist which would help you with your problem. And please, don't wait for long, because paranoia can progress so you'll may start hearing the voices and attacking people without any reason. OMG, JUST LIKE HUNTER! THAT'S IT! OF COURSE! THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! OH... MY... GOD! In medical terminology it's called "paranoid schizophrenia". Xyzzy, don't forget to take Neo with you as he seems to have the same symptoms. Mass psychosis at its finest, goddamn... No, of course I heard that playing the videogames makes people crazy but I never assumed that so serious."

and then you deleted it... including Struis's respond...
So where the hell did you see an insult here? You guys have been acting weird and all what I have done was only finding a logical explanation to such a weird behaviour. Even if insulting behaviour would occur what the purpose of such a censorship?
According to "The Legal English Dictionary":

"insulting behaviour is the crime of making insulting comments to someone, making insulting hand gestures at someone, or otherwise behaving in an insulting way.
A law banning insulting behaviour should be removed in an effort to protect free speech, civil rights groups have said."

Even if I would insult you, you would break my damn rights by deleting it. Wouldn't be better if you just leave an insult and then make an ADEQUATE ( not like you like ) action so other people could learn the lesson? But noooo, you keep showing the abuse of power. You keep trying to shut my mouth. You like it, isn't? You don't need the rules, right? And you keep expacting from other people to follow them? You're ridiculous.
Struis wrote: Since you have such a good sense of humor Pongsaklek, I'll give you the opportunity to get even better at it by providing you more time to practice. You won't have to waste any more time with us...

You are hereby banned from our website and forum. Have a nice day! Struis
I'm appreciate that you care about me so much. However if to show up once per a month to ban people for "f ck know why" is everything you can offer here then probably you should clear the place to someone who has more time, more organisation skills and is more polite with the "potentional troublemakers". I'm sure Xhat person can handle the financial part of ETS without any problem. Oh, and don't worry, my days are always nice.

"Kinda regards", Pongsaklek
I don't know what *YOUR* problem is to be honest.

You are being annoying and you have been banned for that. I see absolutely no problem with that.

It's our site and we make the rules. Apart from YOU no one's complaining though. You do the math.

Regards,
xyz
Ok, so now I've been annoying. What exactly annoyed you then?
xyzzy wrote: Apart from YOU no one's complaining though
Of course not, because you probably censor everything. I wonder how Mosquito got away from you censorship.
xyzzy wrote: It's our site and we make the rules.
Napoleon would be proud of you
Hey there Pongsaklek,

Right since I was not there during this issue, I can only say this statement at this point Ive done a search of your name and it has come up with an appeal of unban. Now This is my conclusion of the appeal that you made back in 2015 if im no so mistaken, your attitude within that appeal was somewhat bizarre and somewhat unorthodox, meaning that your responses was quite frankly out of placed here and there, and not mistakenly slightly similar within this topic here, My simple response is why not explain everything in detail rather than being a so called dick about the ban (if you will excuse my language), If you wish I can quote some of your orginial responses within the appeal if you may need to say in your response that you werent 'acting like a dick' within your appeal then im more than happy to do this.

Now what I can do is attempt to see if there was any confusion prior to this issue of these two characters Danny and Yourself. However the Player Database is unfortunately not currently operational. However your ban on your main account to me should be perm banned until this kind of issue is solved.

As for the quotes where did you find these comments evidence should be suffice as I cannot find these comments you have stated

Kind Regards

Accuser
And again, you keep mentioning that ban appeal. -_-

Accuser wrote: My simple response is why not explain everything in detail rather than being a so called dick about the ban (if you will excuse my language), If you wish I can quote some of your orginial responses within the appeal if you may need to say in your response that you werent 'acting like a dick' within your appeal then im more than happy to do this.
Alright, go for it, I would like to see where I've been "acting like a dick" there. And how could I explain "everything in detail" if I didn't know that you banned me instead of the other Danny. -_-
Accuser wrote: As for the quotes where did you find these comments evidence should be suffice as I cannot find these comments you have stated
Just one word: "censorship". -_-
You want a clear explanation? Sure, I'll explain everything to you and answer any further questions you'll have afterwards. Let's not do that here on the forum but in a more direct way. Let me know when you're available on Teamspeak and we'll schedule our conversation.
Struis wrote: You want a clear explanation? Sure, I'll explain everything to you and answer any further questions you'll have afterwards. Let's not do that here on the forum but in a more direct way. Let me know when you're available on Teamspeak and we'll schedule our conversation.
Oh, do I need to go to wash a rag and clean a blackboard? Teamspeak is not an option for me because as you can see my English far away from being good + I don't have a mic. If you wanna keep things private you always can use the private messages.
It's not (only) about keeping it private... it's more about wanting to have a direct conversation with you and I also don't want to drag this into an endless 'discussion' over countless forum posts or private messages.

So is there any way for you to get a microphone? Your English is fine (I'm not a native speaker either) so that's not really a problem.
I'm afraid that "an endless 'discussion' over countless forum posts or private messages" is the only way to communicate with me, sir.
Struis wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:21 pm
So is there any way for you to get a microphone? Your English is fine (I'm not a native speaker either) so that's not really a problem.
Use Teamspeak's chat system. That way you can maintain direct conversation in real time.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Pongsaklek,

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could write in one sentence what you are expecting from us. Just keeping it as short and easy to understand as possible.
I believe we would have a clear picture what exactly do you want from us and possibly we can find some compromise, assuming that you indeed want to come to an agreement with us.
xyzzy wrote: Pongsaklek,

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could write in one sentence what you are expecting from us. Just keeping it as short and easy to understand as possible.
I believe we would have a clear picture what exactly do you want from us and possibly we can find some compromise, assuming that you indeed want to come to an agreement with us.
So far I'm expacting from you to give me a clear argumentative explanation why you ban me from site. Something like "You break this, this and this rules here, here and here. That's why we kicked you, motherf cker, out of here and deleted your posts." Because answear like "we are making ISIS over here but you annoy us with your law, rights and other democratic sh t" I find incompetent and not satisfying my curiosity at all. Is that so difficult to y'all? Or there was no valid reason for the ban? And I absolutly don't see any point of "a direct conversation" with you, Struis, because I'm sure it would turn into a damn lecture. Just do your job. If I was wrong then show me where I've been wrong. Simple.
Stranger wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:39 pm
If you seriously are comparing a gaming clan and terrorist organization as one and same thing, you're the one who should see a psychotherapist. Originally you were banned for insulting and now you're being absolutely childish by crying about freedom of speech, not to mention ban evading. As Xyzzy said, we make the rules here, you're free feel to find another server. I don't see why your ban should be cancelled, however I'm not the one who's calling the shots here.

In case of you don't understand what "Freedom of speech" means, I'll copypaste it to you from United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Please note that said above doesn't give you right to say whatever you want to citing UN Human Rights.
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
BAN
Bear and Saltie already covered most of what there is to say. Plus, you stated in your ban appeal that you had decided to turn away from ETS, and that you wanted your server ban removed solely for another SWAT 4 clan syncronizing their banlist with ours. Instead I frequently see posts from you, namely here. Makes me wonder why as you decided not to come back?!
Some people just need a high five.

In the face.

With a chair!

:obscene-birdiered: