NEW SWAT -GAME CONFIRMED!!!!

dunno if this is by same company or not, but we're getting a new one!! FINALLY!
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
We know, it was posted in the chatbox already :D

But this way more people can actually find out about it so I praise you, BeerSquad, for putting it here.
Need to talk about anything, need help of any kind, want to invite me to play together:
xyzzy wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 4:23 pm
We know, it was posted in the chatbox already :D

But this way more people can actually find out about it so I praise you, BeerSquad, for putting it here.
Oh, I was too excited so I just quickly put the link somewhere in the forums :D
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
Finally after almost 12 years :) I can't wait now. I hope it will be tactical like SWAT, it won't be like Rainbow Six Siege.
It might actually be quite a horrific experience, especially if my $2000 MacBook cannot run this.

Code high, commit sober.
Hunter wrote: It might actually be quite a horrific experience, especially if my $2000 MacBook cannot run this.
Good thing I replaced my laptop with a Desktop PC. Makes it easier to fit a more powerful GPU.
That's a damn lorryload!
1:15 i must play this game with such attractions yep im sure of it ;) :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:
As far as I can tell, looks very graphic and fun, I just hope it will be more non-linear and tactical shooter just as SWAT franchise (Swat 4 & TSS in particular) and less like Rainbow Six Siege which has very good graphics but very predicted and linear gameplay, and not so much centering about the tactical side of games like that.