Anyone playing?

Wondering if anyone is still playing coop swat4. Would love to play again
Hey there Jovke,
I don't play it that often anymore, I don't play pretty much anything,time is really tight with college lately.
But if you wanna play some day just send me a message on Discord and we will see when we gonna play.
Chlarmi wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:38 pm
Hey there Jovke,
I don't play it that often anymore, I don't play pretty much anything,time is really tight with college lately.
But if you wanna play some day just send me a message on Discord and we will see when we gonna play.
I dont have much time as well but would still like to play a 4-5 man co op round once in a while.
I dont use discord that much dont really know how to find you there. Add me on steam if you have it https://steamcommunity.com/id/geojova/.
Also im interested in getting some of the new military simulation games like Squad, if anyone is playing that i would like company for co op when i get it.
Hello there.
Actually, there is pretty quiet. Almost all of our members who were active some time ago, are waiting for Ready or Not to release. This *probably* gonna bring ETS back to it's glorious days :)

But if you wanna, maybe we could organise something if other people will have time too.
Regards!
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Silenthunter wrote: But if you wanna, maybe we could organise something if other people will have time too.
Well, I'd be in! :D You just need to notify me via PM, since I stopped using Discord (as you may have noticed).

Greetings
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
Silenthunter wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:16 pm
Hello there.
Actually, there is pretty quiet. Almost all of our members who were active some time ago, are waiting for Ready or Not to release. This *probably* gonna bring ETS back to it's glorious days :)

But if you wanna, maybe we could organise something if other people will have time too.
Regards!
I've just seen the demo for ready or not, I'm definitely buying that when it comes out. Anyway if you guys get together for a game be sure to PM me, i miss swat.
I wouldn't mind joining you guys in a couple of rounds so just let me know ;)
Sorry guys for being quite quiet lately, but I don't have time for playing right now. I'm preparing to my finals on University. I will notice you and we may organise something closer to February.

Laters ;)
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...