Free-Talk Area

Here you can talk about everything you want!
You don't want to create whole thread just because of one your post? Here is the right place for you!

Code high, commit sober.
I'll kick it off.. I've asked this many times to some people. Has anyone ever tried the game "S.A.S. Secure Tomorrow"?
It's very much like SWAT 4 but of course more of an FPS than tactical play. More or less same rules as SAS mod for swat.
Check it out think you may like it.

Clan Playing Days: I was wondering if we could maybe setup Clan Playing days since a lot of us are now starting work, school or holidays soon.
Really just setup maybe 2 days per month where all "Or Most" clan members can come and all play together as a Unit.
I know not everyone will show up on the days set but I think most would. Just good idea since soon a lot of our members are going to be gone for long
periods of time and wont have much time to play and interact with new members etc.. good way just to keep us in the loop of what's happening in ETS.
Also permanent Training Sessions would be great. Again most if us go for some time and come back feeling Rusty!. Training Day once per week or month
will be great again for getting most members actually playing with one another in stead of us all being spread out over time and never speaking to each other.
S.A.S. Secure Tomorrow - The worst game I have ever been playing. Suck gameplay, reality 0. It doesn't worth even for viewing trailer.

Clan Playing Days - Why no? Locking server is just matter of 2 minutes. If you will have at least 5 members who wish to play privately, just ask some SA or CL and he will lock server for you. Of course.. this can happen once in week, but not everyday ;)

Code high, commit sober.
I heard about the game but never played it to be honest. I might download it and take a look.
If I am not mistaken, some SAS members play this game apart from Raven Shield and SWAT 4.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
yeah SAS Secure Tomorrow is really shitty game...btw Sokol SAS team plays TheRegiment not Secure tomorrow ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_d2fpbAQZE

No Retreat No Surrender
Yeah that's right Ice. :) I knew they played some old game but couldn't remember the name. :P

Well close enough. xD
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

Hey I met a Polish man in my area. Give me some cool things to say to him so I can surprise him. Something funny maybe he's a funny dude.

Nothing bad please even to mess with me, I don't want to offend people who live on my street ha.. :)

Write here what you want to say him, and I will translate it for you.
Better to not see Kazik viewing this thread. :D

What to tell Polish man? What a kind of question. :D
:think:
:eusa-shifty:
:confusion-shrug:

Code high, commit sober.
KURWA!! :lol: :lol:

Nah just joking. Ask Ubik, he knows Polish and Polish people the best. ;)

Better to don't say him this one.//Kazik

I guess SaInT would tell you exactly what to say! :lol:

OKURKY!

^ Only SaInT and few understand ^

:text-lol:

In polish this would be "Ogórki" (ó is read same as u)//Kazik

Code high, commit sober.
Hey guys, I was just wondering the New Leadership for ETS are still going ahead with plans to expand to new games or not?.
Battlefield 2 still possible?. Or maybe some other games. What about SubClans. If you guys have SubClan for BF2 I would
still be interested in joining this SubClan. Only if it's worked out the way we planned for weeks with Ranks, positions, Tactics etc..
I'll start as lower Ranked in-game, I'm not interested in any Clan Rank because I don't want to join ETS direct, just the SubClan.

Any updates on information will be great. If you're not planning any SubClan stuff any longer that's alright too. Thanks.
No Andy. |ETS|Clan has stopped BF2 idea and SubClans thing for now.

Code high, commit sober.
That's true. We are still proceeding with implementing new ranks though.

Subclans and therefor also expanding to BF2, is on hold. We are taking care of the basics first, like making sure we have a stable and active main SWAT 4 server, implenting new ranks and setting some new rules (about inactivity and such). Expanding to other games will still be amongst the goals that we'de like to achieve. Subclans will be part of it if we think that that's the best way to do this.
Hi people, This is the only place I could ask this since it's Free Talk here. I am wondering if anyone plays the PlayStation 3 system?. If so feel free to add me, I've moved from PC gaming to console gaming so I spend most of my gaming time on the PS3 now off days. If you like gaming in Team Work and of course you do otherwise what are you doing here? hehe. When you play online or in Co-Op with me it's all about Team Work and Leadership in every game we play. I may have changed from PC to PS3 but I still love my Tactical games. So if anyone wants to game a little feel free to add me to your friends list and hit me up for a game or 2 :) my username is " ThunderSonic1988 "

Some games below are some of the 50 and more I am playing for the moment, once I complete these 25 I'll move on to another 25, so come on get gaming with me, most of these games below can be played on Co-Op with 1 or more friends in your team or squad. Most even though Zombie Shooter or 3rd Person Shooter can be played with Teamwork and tactics.
If you don't have a Headset for your PS3 system don't worry. You DO NOT! need to buy a $100 BlueTooth HeadSet!. Most people still don't realize that they can buy a cheap USB Sound Card for $3 or £1 cheap as hell, you can get them from eBay, Amazon or even your local PC/Laptop store for less than it costs for your lunch for the day. Once you buy the £1 USB Sound Card simply plug it into your (PS3) PlayStation 3 USB Port. Then plug in your HeadSet you use on your PC or Laptop into the USB Sound Card that's connect to the PS3 already. Once done go to PS3 Settings/Accessory Settings/ Audio. Select the USB Sound Card from the drop down menu and BINGO!. You have a fully working HeadSet on your PS3 for less than your daily lunch meal hehe. Just as good quality if not better than BlueTooth since it's not wireless.

If none of these games interest you just tell me what games you play and I will buy them if I like them. I play lots of types of games so there should be something for everyone to play with in Coop or Battles with me.. if you don't like any of the games below then you need to think about what kind of gamer you really are lolz... PSN UserName: " ThunderSonic1988 "

1. Farcry 2.
2. Farcry 3.
3. Assassins Creed Revelations.
3. LoTr: War In The North.
4. H.A.W.X 2
5. Hitman Absolution.
6. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
7. Dead Island + DLC
8. Resident Evil 5.
9. Mass Effect 3.
10. Mass Effect 2.
11. Medal Of Honor 2010 + Bonus pack: Pacific Assault.
12. Call Of Duty Series.
13. GRID.
14. Mafia 2.
15. Operation Flashpoint: Red River.
16. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.
17. Prince Of Persia Series.
18. Sleeping Dogs + DLC.
19. (F1) Formula One 2010 + (F1) Formula One 2012.
20. Infamous - Infamous 2
21. BioShock 2
22. Batman Arkham City + DLC.
23. Mortal Combat 2011.
24. God Of War: Ascension.
25. BulletStorm.

Another 25 or more games still to play through 100%. If you wanna know what they are just PM me, list to long to write here.