|ETS|Undercover Admin Join 2.4 - Public

Nice to hear that Saltie :-)

Code high, commit sober.
Hello Hunter,
I just tried to download Undercover Admin. When the Download finished, my Antivirus program indicated that the file contains a >>BDS/Backdoor.Gen3<< called suspicious data. Since no replies concering this incident have been made so far, I assume the download sites where hacked and this trap set up. Recommend you chack both links (happened both on European and American links, same warning subject both time). I hope you can fix that fault since Undercover seems to be a pretty nice piece of software :)
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
There is not a piece of infected code in my application and I don't know where the issue could be or which part of the code does not the anti-virus like. If I knew, I would do my best to find a way around. The only thing you can do is to add the executable file as an exception in your anti-virus software. For example, I am using ESET and I have no warning about possible virus. ^^

Code high, commit sober.
Hello,

Tried installing the European link but doesn't work is it up on MEGA now since you download things from there

Many Thanks
Accuser

EDIT: USED AMERICAN LINK INSTEAD