What are you listening to?

374 posts

These are best only for driving 80-90s cars
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
"See, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push." - Joker
When law loses justice - justice becomes law.
"See, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push." - Joker
IT'S 14000 POST ON THIS FORUM :D :D :D

Some good songs from some popular anime OST:

And - great opening of one of my most favourite animes:

Who remember this one? 8-)

Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Moody Irish song:

Video from the channel "War Aesthetics" featuring the song "Crimewave" by Crystal Castles (has been posted on the reddit page of RoN)

"Um...Just one more thing..."
Keep suffering! :lol:
374 posts