Hello People!

Hey there operators, just dropping by, I just wanted to express my admiration for this community all of you guys are fantastic, you 'kind of people' are what keeps me on SWAT, I started playing around the time TSS came out back in 2007 or 2008 or something, when I was younger, back in those days I was playing Delta Force, SAS Secure Tomorrow, a few of the Ghost Recon games and SWAT 4 casually. I found SASST just wasn't good enough for me, something about it just put me off, and Delta Force was really starting to age and lacked the sort of teamplay I was looking for in general, but once I really got into SWAT 4 I found myself even back then, trying to play it tactical, trying to think about what an officer would do in reality and try to mimic it.

After on and off over the past few months or so getting back into SWAT 4, I found myself missing the days of gamespy and really thought ... I think it's time for Multiplayer again. so I sorted all that out and joined the SS SEF Server which many of you guys play on occasionally nowadays and I remember vaguely in the past over the years coming across references, videos, people etc etc about ETS.

Anyways, I'm Sergeant Mavrick (disclaimer: Not a real sergeant with ETS, it's my usual name) and i'm 22 and from the United Kingdom, I have a thirst, a horrible thirst, even an unhealthy addiction to want to do tactical play xD hahhhahaah!

It's lovely to meet all of you, I look forward to meeting all of you properly but a shoutout specifically to Fireline & Ragdoll who have been playing with me occasionally, I've learned alot and you've both brought me into a larger world... a world where when I jump on the game, I know I'll enjoy my time and feel the thirst quenched when I see there name pop up on the bar xD

But anyways, it's nice to see such an old community thriving in what most would think would be a long loonnng dead game, this gives you a huge advantage i'm glad you're taking advantage of right now.

Stay safe!
When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)
Hey there Mavrick! Welcome to the clan, I would introduce myself but it seems you already have found my YouTube channel and podcast. :D

I would love to play a few rounds with you, but it is very uncommon that I get time to sit down and play for more than an hour with my college assignments. Feel free to join the discord server - https://discord.gg/e6cpyB - (Link expires in 1 day). And enjoy your stay here, you seem like a very nice guy who is highly motivated for some cooperative gameplay. You might liven up this quiet little family as of lately. :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

Best regards,
Jellyfish.
Image
Hello Mavrick and welcome to ETS!
I'm glad to see people like you still wanting to play this game and keep it alive!
I'm pretty sure I played few games with you before,I just cant remember when was that exactly.
As Jellyfish said,feel free to join our Discord server ; www.discord.gg/8TdWRDQ (this link doesn't expire at least :p )
Enjoy your stay here!
Greetings
Chlarmi wrote:Hello Mavrick and welcome to ETS!
I'm glad to see people like you still wanting to play this game and keep it alive!
I'm pretty sure I played few games with you before,I just cant remember when was that exactly.
As Jellyfish said,feel free to join our Discord server ; www.discord.gg/8TdWRDQ (this link doesn't expire at least )
Enjoy your stay here!
Greetings
I think you might be right, Chlar. I do recall your name at some point recently. I'm glad I can be a part of keeping SWAT alive xD

Stay Safe!


When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)
GenuineJellyfish wrote:Hey there Mavrick! Welcome to the clan, I would introduce myself but it seems you already have found my YouTube channel and podcast. :D

I would love to play a few rounds with you, but it is very uncommon that I get time to sit down and play for more than an hour with my college assignments. Feel free to join the discord server - https://discord.gg/e6cpyB - (Link expires in 1 day). And enjoy your stay here, you seem like a very nice guy who is highly motivated for some cooperative gameplay. You might liven up this quiet little family as of lately. :handgestures-thumbup:

Best regards,
Jellyfish.
It's great to hear from you again, brother! It'd be great to do some games together one day, of course! And you flatter me, Jelly. I deeply appreciate your compliments and I always try my best to intuitive and investigate behind the scenes.

I'm so glad this you and this great community are so welcoming. I do hope I live up to your expectations in bringing some livelyhood to the community ;) XD

I have joined the discord as requested! :)


Stay Safe!
When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)
Aha, at last you stumbled upon this great community.
Welcome Mavrick! We have indeed played a good amount of rounds together.
The thing that impresses me most about you is your kindness, even to those that aren't too friendly towards others.
Plus your will to learn and drive to play the game a little different than the majority of the current players.
I hope to see you around any time soon!

~ Fireline
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Hello Mavrick
i dont know if i played with you before or not
but anyways welcome man ;) :)

Greetings

TF141
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Fireline wrote:Aha, at last you stumbled upon this great community.
Welcome Mavrick! We have indeed played a good amount of rounds together.
The thing that impresses me most about you is your kindness, even to those that aren't too friendly towards others.
Plus your will to learn and drive to play the game a little different than the majority of the current players.
I hope to see you around any time soon!

~ Fireline
Thank you so much Fireline, it means a lot brother. I try to see the good in everyone and try to comprehend the bad on a human level but I wouldn't say I'm free of enemies, some people are just plain out for blood or are so immoral that it is hard to empathise... But on a better note it's great to have you as a friend and look forward to learning, progressing & testing my skills and developing more friendships, connections and really get to know everyone around here. So thank you for being the first to expose me to this great community!

Stay Safe!


When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)
TaskForce wrote:Hello Mavrick
i dont know if i played with you before or not
but anyways welcome man ;) :)

Greetings

TF141
I appreciate the kind welcome TF141! CODMW2 was a great classic game years ago!

I hope to get to know you better but I try to keep up with the podcasts so I'm already aware of many of many of your guys histories in your interviews!

Cheers for being a good sport mate! :) and I believe you are correct, we've not played yet XD

Stay Safe!



When your team go in casual & you save them from being killed by the last sus
:arrow: Image

- Sergeant Mavrick

(Not Actually a Sergeant With ETS, It's my usual name, if you were wondering)

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 196 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests