Finnaly got to it :)

No forum games.That's prett sad :(
I have a solution for that.Not tottaly a forum game,but in some sort of way it is :)

*MAFIA*
The point of this game.We all go to TS....lol....there the host give you the roles that you play throught this game :D

Host he gives out role to all people ;)
He can give:Mafia(M),Detective(D),Police officers and Commisionner(P +C),Doctor(Doc) and Citizens/Civilians (Civ).
|`|-number of players per role*
Roles:
Mafia-have to kill everybody.(only work at night)|3|
Detctive-can look up one card/role of the player throught game.(only ones! work at night)|1|
Police officers and Commissioner-Save all and kill mafia.(only work at night)|P-2:C-1|
Doctor-can heal anbody.(only work at night)|1|
Citizens/Civilians -At day decide who is mafia and hang them after that.|unlimited amount|

Host gives out the roles.Everbody look at their roles to know who they are.Night falls on the city-first wakes up mafia and decide who they want to kill.Then wakes up detective and he can check a role of any player or save his check for later use.3rd to wake up-police officers and commissioner,they decide who is mafia and kill them.Last to wake up-doctor,he choose the person that needs his help.
At the next day host explains waht happend at night and who was killed/heald and such stuff.
After that,people decide who they want to hang up.
Game continue,untill balance of the forces are above 50%.

Game can be set up on Saturady(27th of April).
Want to paricipate? Just write a commnet below :)
Holy ****. That sounds like an awful lot of fun. Will be there ;)
It's great fun if you do it in real life, with some alcohol :D And i prefer the werwolf version ;)
ThugS wrote:
At day decide how is mafia and

I think you meant "who". ;) If I am right fix it so you don't confuse others...like you did me for a second. xD

Altough I am not sure of my schedule, I will most likely participate if it will be organised during evening/night hours.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Nice 2 people already on board :D
...thx for finding my mistake sokol ;)
Now it's fixed :)
I remember playing the werewolf version with one of my classes some time ago. Was fun. So I'll try to join in as well if I'm able to.
Btw. I read on wiki that you need like deck of cards to play properly. Since we would play over TS I dunno how would we do that. I found this : http://www.epicmafia.com/lobby
it's an online version of mafia game and one lobby can hold up to 13 players (maybe more, don't know). What do you think Thugs, would this be better? I really don't know because I never played it. xD
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
In real-life everyone gets a random card to determine his role (Mafia, Doc, Werwolf,...). This also ensures that the other players don't know what your current role is. But one can also use self-made pieces of paper ;)
In TS3 the gamemaster could for example use a dice to get a random role for each player and just inform them via private chat.
Raptor wrote:
In TS3 the gamemaster could for example use a dice to get a random role for each player and just inform them via private chat.

I love smart people 8-)
Just what i had in my mind :)
...and sokol we can try that thing also,but i'm not too sure about it.

Never played this game also over the internetz :D
I like it also played the were wolf version is some thing close to it and well i liked it so i will join it ofcourse :clap:
Dat clap reminds me of joker.. ---> :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Btw Whats up thugs?Didnt see ya for a long time :D
Hey schicky it's nice to see you mate and it's really awesome that you will join us :P
shickola wrote:
Btw Whats up thugs?Didnt see ya for a long time

You konw? Life,school,near exams stuff

UPDATE:

You still have time to join :P
Game will start tommorow(Saturday) at 18:00 or 20:00(Gmt +3) :D
GMT Time convertor----->>>>http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
2nd Update:
The game will be hosted on the next saturday,around 19:00-20:00(GMT +3) :)