Please help (IMPORTANT)

Sokol,
maybe language files are incorrect? Detective, send me your whole System folder please and I will take a look what could be wrong. I've got one tool that will make it easier for me.

Code high, commit sober.
During Swat 4 installation did you selected english langauge?
Of course I did.
I did same procedure as I did months,years ago. I assume during installation something went wrong. Could be one file that's causing it, not more.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Hey, reinstall 1.1 Patch to fix it.. Make sure to use UK 1.1 Patch not French english patch or you get bold!. Hope this helps.
Did you try changing your screen resolution?
sokol is right i am still trying to install another swat 4 version .... oh geez i have installed so many games and now i can't install this shit -_- .

EDIT:
For hunter's message i answer :

i can't give it to you because i unistalled the whole game with unistaller pro . This programme deletes completely the game and deletes leftover files . So i can't do anything ....
For hunter's message i answer :

i can't give it to you because i unistalled the whole game with unistaller pro . This programme deletes completely the game and deletes leftover files . So i can't do anything ....
you still want help? I can finish installing with TeamViewer if you want.. I can fix the BOLD text for you also if you wish, I can try to remember how I did it for my self.
ANDY wrote:
you still want help? I can finish installing with TeamViewer if you want.. I can fix the BOLD text for you also if you wish, I can try to remember how I did it for my self.
I helped him out Andy. :D