Swat Server needs fixing

Our Swat server has been crashing alot the last few days. I don't know precisely what is causing it, but we need to get it fixed soon. Right now the server is unplayable. Does anyone have any solutions?
It's the Server INI file that's corrupted or been changed, the last person to edit the INI would know what they changed.
It also keeps Stopping also not just crashing, meaning the actual server in GP is stopping it's self, can be fixed by a new INI.
From my experience it's the "SwatGUIState.ini". This file can get screwed up when you use the in-game server setup to change something, e.g. the game mode. But ofc it's also possible that some admin messed up the "Swat4XDedicatedServer.ini" by accident.
I always keep a current backup for this 2 files for my servers. In case of any trouble (like huge lags or frequent crashes) I simply switch to the backup files, restart the server and everything works smooth again ;)
I'm not quite sure we can change the fact that server is crashing (stopping itself). We already know about this problem, but we can not fix it as far as even fresh-reinstalled sever does this stuff (in longer time period, but it does). It's a well know (by us) problem of rackage host provider. Even their support didn't find the problem.

Me, Struis and Kazik, we had a talk about it and we have decided to move back to Markmods after 20th.

Code high, commit sober.
Hunter:
I'm not quite sure we can change the fact that server is crashing (stopping itself). We already know about this problem, but we can not fix it as far as even fresh-reinstalled sever does this stuff (in longer time period, but it does). It's a well know (by us) problem of rackage host provider. Even their support didn't find the problem.

Me, Struis and Kazik, we had a talk about it and we have decided to move back to Markmods after 20th.

That's a good idea, then we can hopefully get back on Swat.
Hell yeah, I also cannot wait to see our server provided my MarkMods again! ;)

Code high, commit sober.