Big changes in ETS!

A new year has begun and we have a lot of work in front of us, thinking back at the previous summer we have had tons or new recruits and crowded servers, with that in the back of our heads we strongly need some rank changes in the clan.,

I'm honored to announce some huge changes in our clan that hopefully will bring some new perspective into the family.
Let me start of with some less positive news, it is time to say goodbye to some of our members who has either been missing in action or lost interests in the clan. Those names are
Ragdoll--Ranger--DT--Detective--Reyb--Muppet. all of them are more than welcome to re apply anytime if so be :)

Demotions.
Lessluck or Nissan which i like better! is leaving for a year to join the army, so he agreed to step down as a captain and will be taking the rank of lieutenant, giving more active members a chance to shine.
Sokol has been demoted to the rank of Cpt, this is due to his lack of motivation to stick with swat, this new rank will hopefully put a little less weight on his shoulders.
Justicar has not been putting much effort into the forum or swat server to keep his rank as lieutenant and will be demoted to Sgt.
Toxicdoom will be demoted to CPL due to the same reasons as Justicar, activity would earn you this rank back since we already know how awesome you are :D.

Now to some good stuff! The thing we have been waiting for, The promotions.
Lets start from the CPL ranks.
Marksman has been with us for a while now without any kind of misbehavior, been a good guy to the very end, we have complete faith in his abilities of administrating the server as a Sergeant.
Revolution is well known as a guy who brings a good friendly attitude with him where ever he goes, we think its time for him to get a well deserved promotion to Sergeant.
Taskforce good old taskforce! :P proven to us all what a great guy he is, we need people like you around to make the gameplay so much more fun. congrats on the promotion to Sergeant buddy.
SilentHunter Friendliest Sgt of all time? as well as strong motivation and professionalism. congrats on LT promotion young one!
Espada has been a role model to many new members and regular players, with his professionalism. I remember him being in almost every VIP session we have had and is generally very supportive in all he does, with this new rank he will be able to be there with us as a ghost on his phone, browser anywhere he is in the world, watching us trough webadmin! Well deserved Lieutenant promotion buddy.
With Lessluck stepping down as a captain we have a perfect replacement in mind, this guy has been with us for a long time, being the first person earning the Honorary member rank, it will be great having you as a fellow server admin Xyzzy, congrats to your new Captains rank. :P

I never taught we would accept someone who so easily left the European union as a captain, yet he has stuck with us working his hands to the bone to help ETS grow we could really use your sharpness in the major clan decisions we have ahead of us, congrats to your new Captains rank Accuser.

And to the last promotion will be me getting the rank of major, i'm basically swapping with sokol, i will try my best to fill his shoes even tho they look extremely heavy at times!

Congratulations to all well deserved promotions today people! Passwords and new rank updates might take a day or two for us to set up due to this being a lot of members involved.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
I am very glad this rank change took place. This is one of the bigger changes we have made so far; and we are not stopping there just yet. I will put a few words here as well.

Jolty has been a big help to me and all of us all the time. Not only he is great player, but he is awesome dude that we can rely on when shit hits the fan. His promotion is well deserved and I want everyone to know that. With that being said, we should mention that Sokol proposed his demotion himself and we will still value him the way we always did. Sokol is not loosing any access or permissions, so he still can be there to solve any issues should there be any.

Xyzzy and Accuser, our new Captains, have deserved their promotion as well. They have both proven themselves to be mature and cool guys, who are ready to represent our clan at the best and also handle their admin rights. I believe they will help ETS to shine! We first didn't know who of themf to promote, so we decided for both. We also felt that Accuser would use some compensation for the Brexit jokes we were throwing around lately.

SilentHunter and Espada, you guys are now our new Lieutenants. We believe that you are active and mature enough in order for you to get your very own WebAdmin Account and 12 hours temp ban rights. I am sure you will now be even more powerful as admins and will help us to keep our servers clean from bad guys.

Marksman, Revolution and Taskforce, becoming Sergeants in our clan is surely cool thing. You can now handle rambos yourself. Use your power wisely!

PS: I will do the promotion later today (ranks, groups, passwords and WebAdmins). Each one of you will get PM from me.

Code high, commit sober.
Whoa Jolty, that's quite a damn lorry-load of changes there :shock:
Looking at all those promotions, I think Rambos are going to have a VERY hard time now on the server xD

Congratulations to everyone being promoted and I hope to see those who departed coming back in the future.
Jolty^ wrote:
And to the last promotion will be me getting the rank of major, i'm basically swapping with sokol, i will try my best to fill his shoes even tho they look extremely heavy at times!

Tar det lugnt Jolty, I'm sure you'll manage ;)

HP
Some people just need a high five.

In the face.

With a chair!

:obscene-birdiered:
It would be a lie to say I was not expecting this in the slightest but still I'm very surprised such thing was considered so early in time. Once again, I'd like to give my thanks to the higher-ups for putting their trust in me.

Congratulations to Jolty, well deserved promotion, I'm sure you will handle it well.
Congratulations as well to all fellow members who got promoted.

Lastly, goodbye to all of those who are no longer here, you've done great, hope you will get back at some point.
ohhhhhhhhh god ... thank u guysssss very much ... im very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Congratulations guys
I just wanted to say that this is great news,

Without knowning this game and knowning these server mod patches I didn't think I would ever meet you guys :D. Now one thing for sure as you all know I would like to take the liberty of saying I would gladly take this new rank with pride and continue doing whats best for the clan. I would also like to congratulate on my buddy Xyzzy for also returning to SWAT its self over complications and Its great to see him back in action so congrats. I would like to also state thats its a disappointment for many members being inactive I truly do wish they return to make ETS bountiful again!!!.

However there is one concern on my mind, I do accept this new rank with great appreciation, But I do favour Chlarmi's work as well, since being in the clan longer than I have I truly do believe that Chlarmi Is worthy of a Captain rank. I only do hope that you can understand how much blood, sweat and tears. But I do hope soon Chlarmi gets promoted later on within this year when another rank change is imminent if need be.

On other news, I think additional news soon would impact us all but I think this is relatively understandable

I would like to say well done to everyone for their solid hard work to make this Clan formidable as it was once back in the day

I hope to play more SWAT with my new Rank more at somepoint.

Accuser
Wow , I don't know I can become a Sgt ~ I am very appreciate the promotion ! ;)
ImageImage
Marksman wrote:
Wow , I don't know I can become a Sgt ~ I am very appreciate the promotion ! ;)

Every member can climb the ranks if he has proven to be worth it - and so you did. Congratulations! :D
Accuser wrote:
However there is one concern on my mind, I do accept this new rank with great appreciation, But I do favour Chlarmi's work as well, since being in the clan longer than I have I truly do believe that Chlarmi Is worthy of a Captain rank. I only do hope that you can understand how much blood, sweat and tears. But I do hope soon Chlarmi gets promoted later on within this year when another rank change is imminent if need be.

Good point there Accuser. While I think your promotion came well deserved, I agree with you to have Chlarmi being promoted to Captain rank as well. He's been with us for so long and in my humble opinion has always been a great guy to have around.
Well maybe next time... ;)
On a personal note, Chlarmi played -together with Columbo- a major role when it came to instructing me on the tactics and secrets of Multiplayer rounds on SWAT 4 when I first hit the server back in autumn 2014.... THANK YOU LADS!! :D

Congratulations again to everyone being promoted and good luck with your new ranks

HP
Some people just need a high five.

In the face.

With a chair!

:obscene-birdiered:
Congrats for all who have been promoted! Espacially to xyz and Accuser, our new server admin! :D :D :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accuser wrote:

200 % agree with u Accuser ... Chlarmi did his works very well ... and helped us so much ..
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
congrats guys , well this is a good point chlarmi deserve a promotion , just an opinion ^^.

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Chlarmi is our long-term member who have never done any mistake in past AFAIK. He would indeed deserve promotion too, as he is hardly dispensable member of our clan. However, there is limited space among Server Admins and only a few pass in - it`s similar with Lieutenants too. I don`t think there would be much new for Chlarmi in case he got higher rank. He can already ban people (temporarily, but still), has WebAdmin account and almost full access to server & his word is always taken seriously. What Chlarmi says, goes. I hope he will now help new Lieutenants to find themselves in their position, because having some advice from veteran member is not a bad thing.

Deciding about rank changes isn`t any easy for us either, and this time, it was even bigger than usual.

Code high, commit sober.
All very well deserved promotions here, can't agree more with them. :)

Oh boy, Xyzzy and Accuser rocking the captain rank, this will be good. 8-) Hahaha! I'll have to keep my Brexit and accent jokes on the low key, or maybe not... :lol: Very nice to see our Corporal boys hitting the Sergeant rank, ye were very active on the server and I'm sure it will be under strict supervision now - I mean EVEN MORE supervised. :liar: :? Not to mention Espada too, big old LT now, well deserved. :D And congrats to Jolty and Hunter aswell, it's so super awesome to see a lot of people climb the long ladder to ETS stardom.

Cheers laaaaaads! :obscene-drinkingcheers:
:o :o :o

Wha... Just, but wh...
I don't know what to say.
JUST big WOW!
Thank you guys so much for your trust. I will try my best :D

Also congrats to all promoted guys! :) Time to catch some rambos... In a loud way :twisted:
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...