Due Process

Forum rules

In this forum you can discuss other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

Hello ETS!

I found really nice ''game'' calling ''Due Process''. Is still alpha so please keep that in mind. This might be interesting title for us. :violence-ak47: ~ ~ ~ ~ :character-luigi:

1.About game:

Due Process is a tactical FPS with a heavy focus on strategy and teamwork. Teams draw out a plan on a blueprint of the map to coordinate the perfect assault or defense. Players have access to tools such as flashbang grenades, wall breaching charges, and night vision goggles in order to accomplish their goals. Levels are randomly generated, creating a huge variety of tactical situations. Opposing plans violently collide in 1-2 minute rounds, at which point a new plan must be made for a freshly generated room.

2.Videos:

[youtube]cVZ2u9uLo1Y[/youtube]

[youtube]PBvStjSoeV0[/youtube]

[youtube]ONoOD9BGyCU[/youtube]

3. How this will looks like in the future?:

Thats all what I want to show you guys. What do you think about it? Write a comment below! ;)
''KEEP CALM AND BREACH'N CLEAR.''
Moved to |ETS|Gaming Zone ‹ Discussion

I've seen this quite some time ago and it looked promising. However, I didn't expect that in the future they will keep the "minecraft" look. If there ain't civis to cuff and coop mode, it ain't swat. :)
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
They have a lot work to do. For now .. yea this looks more like Rainbow Six Siege but I think there will be civilians, bombs etc. Release date is announced for: 2016 :think:
To me it looks like a lego version of swat. Can't imagine playing this game regulary with such graphics, no matter the in-game features.

Code high, commit sober.
:text-yeahthat:
Guys whats looks like a lego for you? Pre alpha gameplay or screenshoots?
Both.. :D
I can't complain about pre alpha, everything is placeholder in there but those screenshots make me worry. If they go for a normal-looking graphic then we can talk ^^. This ain't swat. Swat isn't colorful and quadratic.
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
We'll see.. I don't care about graphics in the game. I care what this game has to offer. But thank You all for sharing your opinion! ;) I take everything into consideration.
yeah I agree, I was hoping the graphics would be better. Still time and still work to do. I wouldn't call it Swat 5, but it could still be fun to play, we'll just have to see.
Anybody heard anything new from this game lately?
captain wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:10 am
Anybody heard anything new from this game lately?
I found some new gameplays but didn't heard anything new yet. U can also read blog from developers http://dueprocess.info/blog/

Gameplay: