Merry Christmas

Another Christmas being celebrated in our clan and throughout the world reminds me of how long I have been here in Elite Tactical Squad. This year, I would like to take the opportunity and wish to our community the best luck. Some of us might not find what we wanted below the tree, but don't forget that the most valuable things can not be packed up and placed below the Christmas tree. ;) I believe today is the day of wishes coming true, so take your time and think of what you really need. I only hope this wish of yours will not stray on its way to Father Christmas, Santa Claus, Baby Jesus, Father Frost or whoever you sent it to.

I bet Struis will go and sum up this year on the New Year day, so I will get pretty short on this one. You were all great!

So, once again, Merry Christmas from ETS to everyone!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*LessLuck*

The podcast is finally done, you can watch it here, merry christmas to you guys, happy holidays and a happy new year ;).
[youtube]Vtzkp_Cuyag[/youtube]

Code high, commit sober.
Merry christmas sunshines :P
Merry christmas everybody :dance:
Merry Christmas everyone! :occasion-xmas:
Merry Christmas to all of you and to your families!
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Merry Christmas guys !
Merry Christma to you all as well.

p.s. Hunter (or anyone else): couls you make that 'merry christmas' picture a bit smaller... it's streching up the website...
Merry Christmas to everyone :D :clap: :dance: !!
Merry Christmas! :drool: