Arma 2 training session Friday March 28th

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but it's time for another Arma practice session. Having played a few rounds in both our's and Ast's sessions I feel we are beginning to get the hang of this game. Sure we still have a ways to go but remember this is a very challenging game.

At the moment this session is scheduled for next friday, to begin at around 19:00 GMT+1. However, I know there are some people who work on Fridays, so if anyone thinks there is a better day please comment below and we can change it. after all it is important to get as many people signed up as possible. As before clan friends (as well as ETS applicants and recruits) are invited too, especially if you have experience with Arma. Just remember that our members have priority in the event that we run out of slots.

This session will be divided into two parts......

The first part will again focus on infantry tactics. We will cover a few of the formations, mainly wedge, column and staggered column. Most of us are familiar, but I feel we should do a quick test to make sure we know how to move in them. We will also go over covered positions, and concealed positions. we might even do a little Urban Warfare practice if we have time and depending on what map we use. Also thanks to our friends at AST who hosted a "boot camp" a couple of weeks ago, I now know some good cover-to-cover movements that I would like us to practice.

The second part (which will depend a little on how fast we get done with the infantry mission) is a flying lesson. Yes, that's right I think it's time to practice a little flying, namely helicopter piloting. I am hoping that Lessluck will be able to give us a nice friends discount at his Flying School. :D

Ok guys sign ups are now open. Like I said if you think that we should hold the session on a different day, I am open to suggestions.
Moved topic to the ARMA II events section.
How about Saturday evening? If others are okay with that you could move the date then, otherwise you'll have to play without me. :p
Fridays won't work for me since I have to get up early every Saturday.

Also.. Captain and LL, discuss about which mission/map you want to use so that once everybody arrives the server will be set and ready to go.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
I am not able to host a server anymore by the way.
LessLuck wrote:
I am not able to host a server anymore by the way.

Welp, we have a problem then. We will see if Captain can host in that case. We might get lucky :roll:
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
I will look into hosting or finding us another server. We can move it to saturday evening if everyone is good with that.
AST has nothing planned for Friday so far, which means we might have an unused server then. If you want to use it, you should contact Booone and ask. However we have an event planned for Saturday evening (which you signed up for btw, Captain ;) ).